Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Election : Astorius

By MrAstorius - MEMBER - September 11, 2015, 12:23:08
Reactions 44
Score : 292
Kirito-Asuna01|2015-09-13 21:04:00
AmanuelGreat|2015-09-13 19:45:23

don't forget to include i also share accounts with "Archer-Master" , Wishie , Kashan, Mawzy, i share accounts with everyone, i also used guild alts. Lets just also get the guilds involved and get them banned.
FIESTAAAAAAAAAAA smile
This is sooooooooooooo drifting off topic

First of all, Wishie is innocent, Mawzy too, I know them quite well and they don't do that, so don't say **** and make them banned because you're mad / disappointed or whatever is your reason.

Second of all, where did you learned your english ? You're when it is Your and that so many times it hurts. Please, go learn correct english before writing, PLEASE.

And for the account sharing, if someone has to be punished, it has to be at least, it may be even more, 90% of Remington, Nox, Aerafal & so on, and that would be totally unproductive and totally not the way to get new players on Wakfu.

So yeah, get all of us banned and let us see how much you will love this game with 2 players that are Lv1 smile
haha yeah sorry about my "your" xD, i love kashan and mawzy :3
and ofc i mean no harm , just had to give an example how yunru is just selecting two people and making them "account sharers" and trying to get them banned.
Yeah thanks for agreeing about the account sharing thing, its just stupid if i get banned for that.
nope i don't want the game to be lonely, i love the community and players xD
0 0
Score : 4275
AmanuelGreat|2015-09-13 21:08:41
i love the community and players xD

that's ironic, they all hate you
0 0
Score : 748
Kirito-Asuna01|2015-09-13 21:04:00
AmanuelGreat|2015-09-13 19:45:23

don't forget to include i also share accounts with "Archer-Master" , Wishie , Kashan, Mawzy, i share accounts with everyone, i also used guild alts. Lets just also get the guilds involved and get them banned.
FIESTAAAAAAAAAAA smile
This is sooooooooooooo drifting off topic

First of all, Wishie is innocent, Mawzy too, I know them quite well and they don't do that, so don't say **** and make them banned because you're mad / disappointed or whatever is your reason.

Second of all, where did you learned your english ? You're when it is Your and that so many times it hurts. Please, go learn correct english before writing, PLEASE.

And for the account sharing, if someone has to be punished, it has to be at least, it may be even more, 90% of Remington, Nox, Aerafal & so on, and that would be totally unproductive and totally not the way to get new players on Wakfu.

So yeah, get all of us banned and let us see how much you will love this game with 2 players that are Lv1 smile
haha yeah sorry about my "your" xD, i love kashan and mawzy :3
and ofc i mean no harm , just had to give an example how yunru is just selecting two people and making them "account sharers" and trying to get them banned.
Yeah thanks for agreeing about the account sharing thing, its just stupid if i get banned for that.
nope i don't want the game to be lonely, i love the community and players xD
Getting account shared with is no problem, only account that will get banned is the one which got shard, so...
0 0
Score : 2339
shankissimo|2015-09-14 07:25:32
Getting account shared with is no problem, only account that will get banned is the one which got shard, so...
Normally, when someone shares an account to someone else... that person shares it back... so that means both.
0 -1
Score : 2227

LOL knight..... non of us share accounts with u man, not me, not wishie, and ofc not mawzy.....we have really precious stuff on our accounts so we can't share it to anyone, not even my best friend IRL have my account details.........don't tell lies man, your lies might cause us getting banned sleep 

0 -2
Respond to this thread