FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Election : Astorius

By MrAstorius - MEMBER - September 11, 2015, 12:23:08

Hello Bonta Citizens.
as a candidate i promise that taxes will be set to minimum. We will also hunt our enemy who want to destroy our eco. Our priority is to ensure the greatest possible bonuses and security for every citizen. We also want to make pvp event in Bonta. No more Tyranny. goverment will serve Citizens not private Interests !!!

Astorius

3 -5
Reactions 44
Score : 798

Not bontarian, but can we really vote for someone who was a vice governor in a fake government? I mean using alt voters oh come on man do not even candidate it's a shame

3 -2
Score : 134

The taxes are always set to the minimum, except under extreme circumstances... or troll governments are in power.

As for promising to hunt eco-terrorists, sure go ahead- again, that's the bare minimum expected of a government.

Finally, the private interests thing... just what? You get no benefits from being governor/in government. In fact, most of their playing time is taken up with working for the nation (if they are a government that works hard). There's literally no way to be corrupt/serve your own interests...

Good luck with the event- that's the only real thing on offer here, though you don't need to be in government to run an event...

1 -2
Score : 5178
Great mandate Astorius!
I appreciate x7 x8 bonus in bragha mandate, previous government had x4 x5 clan bonus standard that is very weak in my opinion.
thanks for the event plan, last government had 3 event a year (yes you heard it right! 3 event per year LOL)and you need to force(annoy, nag the government) or please them first.Keep working your government is better than old boring government thank you.

VOTE ASTORIUS FOR BETTER BONTA! 
2 -6
Score : 7404

What the server thinks abauth him right now:
Click here

2 -2
Score : 270
Yunru|2015-09-11 16:07:28
Click here
Do not talk for other people and btw who are you wench?
1 -3

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, Akyl. wink

Seriously though, this government had no better bonuses than Zoed's or any other: it all depends on when the government members are online. As soon as they log off, the bonuses are crap again, and that's fine, but something Akyl can't seem to accept.

As for the events: it's not the government's job to run events. They can, sure, but they are no more obligated to than any other player.

0 -1
Score : 5178
Crash22|2015-09-11 17:55:50

Seriously though, this government had no better bonuses than Zoed's or any other: it all depends on when the government members are online. As soon as they log off, the bonuses are crap again, and that's fine, but something Akyl can't seem to accept.

As for the events: it's not the government's job to run events. They can, sure, but they are no more obligated to than any other player.
A forum alt lvl 1 to 18 chars.. so defensive, so much butt-hurt every time musketeers lose the election or if someone telling the truth about the previous fail government ( 1 year of fail Government LOL)

Musketeers: we are the best government in Bonta, other government will suck and only 2nd to us.(reality is they are the fail of boring bonta)

Previous Gov Quote: You voted for me , this is all i can do x4 x5 damage, deal with it.

LOL

0 -3
Score : 8022
akyl13|2015-09-11 18:21:49
Previous Gov Quote: You voted for me , this is all i can do x4 x5 damage, deal with it.

LOL

Please provide link or image of me saying these exact words.

As for the rest we do not attack anyone when losing really I have better things to do with my time, To be honest it was the attack on us from the candidate from last election ( And you ) that started this.
0 0
Score : 4290
JuloDwa|2015-09-11 16:16:47
Click here

That's Yunru, a well known member of the guild Meh's, whose opinion i share.

And who are you pipsqueak?
1 0
Score : 780

A forum alt lvl 1 to 18 chars.. so defensive, so much butt-hurt every time musketeers lose the election or if someone telling the truth about the previous fail government ( 1 year of fail Government LOL)

Musketeers: we are the best government in Bonta, other government will suck and only 2nd to us.(reality is they are the fail of boring bonta)

LOL
Shut up you illiterate piece of narcism, your constant ranting and provoking of players makes you out to be a dictator, we literally do not care about you or your vain sense of self righteousness please just quit the game, you obviously don’t care about the government and just want to dictate the forums with your nonsensical bull crap and spew of lies. Also, for your information i’m not linked to Bonta or any guild in Bonta but after reading your posts over a few months I can see you’re an illiterate child who needs to be taught a lesson in REAL LIFE, go outside you pessimist. You’re ruining the game for others, please just stop.
2 0

Being a lowbie shouldn't be a crime, Akyl. ;p

As for this "Musketeers" hate you have, is it true it started when one of them killed you because you were caught in the act of eco-terrorism? Because that's what I heard. wink

You know Zoed's government only has a few Musketeers members in it too? The rest come from a range of guilds... but I guess you're not very interested in facts.

Finally, Musketeers/Zeod's government never made any complaint against other governments- they only defended themselves when attacked.
I read the forums, I can see.

13Stars|2015-09-11 18:39:19

LOL
Shut up you illiterate piece of narcism, your constant ranting and provoking of players makes you out to be a dictator, we literally do not care about you or your vain sense of self righteousness please just quit the game, you obviously don’t care about the government and just want to dictate the forums with your nonsensical bull crap and spew of lies. Also, for your information i’m not linked to Bonta or any guild in Bonta but after reading your posts over a few months I can see you’re an illiterate child who needs to be taught a lesson in REAL LIFE, go outside you pessimist. You’re ruining the game for others, please just stop.
This.
0 0
Score : 270
Fleisch|2015-09-11 18:36:55
Click here

So you are whole server ? I'am playing wakfu for few years never heard of things like yunru or u yourself so who are you ?
So yunru is so scared that needs lowly you to defend him? If guild is mehhh... why would anyone care about it?
0 0
JuloDwa|2015-09-11 18:49:16
Click here

So you are whole server ? I'am playing wakfu for few years never heard of things like yunru or u yourself so who are you ?
So yunru is so scared that needs lowly you to defend him? If guild is mehhh... why would anyone care about it?
Who are you, Julo?
1 -1
Score : 2334
JuloDwa|2015-09-11 18:49:16
Click here

First, Yunru doesn't need anybody to be defended. Second, she doesn't pass her / his whole day on Forums, so don't be surprised to find people answering before her / him. Third, who the hell are you ? I truly never saw you, neither in dungeon or Almanax ! So before saying s***, get a reputation.
1 -2
Score : 616

LOL
Akyl again.... you are just making up random stuff, we have never said that Musketeers is the best Bonta gov and there is never any "butt-hurt" from losing an election.

Also who are you to talk about forum alts? level 104 Xelor (which has never changed) and other low level characters. So in the end you've always hid behind a forum alt and try to hide the fact you are by pointing out that people are doing the same thing as you.

btw I am worried for your health since you are focusing so much effort into this meaningless hate.
0 0
Score : 7404

Do you realy want this person for your governer?

Click here

His guild pretty much ruined the whole event in middle of it. Because of them 30 people have left. They were spaming emotes non stop for 4min.

And if that wasnt enogh, they even went after the decoration plants after this:

They broke 2/3 rules:
No picking up flowers or cutting down trees --) broken
No PVP allowed inside.
Be nice. --) emote spam is not nice

And yes he was there, before kaos started:

2 0
Score : 798

Heh terrible just terrible. Anyway he should not even candidate himself lol (not sure if the elections started sowwy)

0 0
Score : 124

Hmm i dont remember that Bonta have ally with brakmar and their guilds
Brakmar people attacked our Yorbut so we make repay smile

Astorius

0 -2
Score : 4290

dude, pretty sure the meh's is a bontarian guild :C

1 0
Respond to this thread