FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Save Amakna (Remington)

By Sting-Shotter - MEMBER - September 05, 2015, 11:46:40

Yup it happened again, some noob alt voted for hisself with 35 alts and now wasted all amakna's kamas and ruins the whole nation (we got 100kk left -.-) also he is laughing about it and says he will do it again, can someone please stop this fool?

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 8414

It's really not important, the government system is like 4 years old and still they have yet to update it.

2 -1
Score : 2250
Xillor-The-Shadow|2015-09-05 16:56:44
It's really not important, the government system is like 4 years old and still they have yet to update it.
like he said luckly
0 0
Score : 225

That happens so often and I wished the developer team would come up with an solution one day.
I think the devs know about it since ages but it's like with bugs: nobody fixes them until the big calamity occurs.
Maybe its also just a feature of the game having a corrupted regime aka narcissistic player who bought votes from people for millions of kamas or subbed himself about 7 accounts just to vote himself, just for having shiny symbols above his character and different hats.

Still wondering why someone pays about over 100 dollar just for doing this ... that person seriously has too much money. There are many other nice things you could do with 100 dollars such as donating it to some charity organisation instead of plunging a nation into utter chaos and annoying people who want to play the game normally.

0 0
Score : 437

Today this didlidoo added new laws in Amakna, all trade is illegal now. GG, Ankama, brilliant work as always.

0 0
Score : 17
RaffaelloTheMaster|2015-09-07 10:52:36
That happens so often and I wished the developer team would come up with an solution one day.
I think the devs know about it since ages but it's like with bugs: nobody fixes them until the big calamity occurs.
Maybe its also just a feature of the game having a corrupted regime aka narcissistic player who bought votes from people for millions of kamas or subbed himself about 7 accounts just to vote himself, just for having shiny symbols above his character and different hats.

Yes, that have been happening since the beginning of the system. I remember that back there at the BETA when there was only Bonta and Amakna the governor on both countries were the same and plunged Bonta into despair, putting outrageous taxes everywhere and banning every resource and attackable being, so after one month, there was no one in Bonta and you could walk in Bonta even with low lvl Amaknian chars.
And yeah, i think that it should exist for the same reasons you point out: there should be option for existing to any kind of government.

What i am surprised is that it still takes just 35 alts to do that, back on those days we had just a few hundreds, but now ...
1 0
Score : 411

They need to add an impeachment system.

1 0
Score : 1872

I see nothing wrong, corrupt government and politics irl,same thing in a game

But if you want something that might counter this,they could set up in a way that isn't 1 person doesn't have all the power,maybe a couple of people with different roles maybe say about 8,and if 1 of them are corrupt or unliked,the others can vote him/her out (like if 4/7 of them vote the corrupt 8th out) and those running for spots in this group of ppl running the nation can't vote,so the guy making alts would have to make quadruple,maybe even quintuple the amount of alts he has right now to make sure he can't be kicked out of the group running the nation

4 0
Score : 879

Unfortunately the only thing you can do now is ignore that player and do your business in another nation (no need to change) and when the next election comes around just hope you are able to get enough people to support whoever you want to win.

0 0
Score : 493

You can report him and get him banned. Creating alts to vote himself into power in that way is actually against TOS.

1 0
Score : 115

wtfrick!! arent we friends and allied with sufokia??.. what happened?? 

0 0
Score : 130

This topic is from 2015

0 0
Score : 241

Why the heck this necro-thread is not closed yet?

0 0
Score : 439

Lmao. 2 years thread?

0 0
Score : 5016

Haha, the goverment system is so stale, people don't even realise it's a necro'd thread, hilarious!

0 0