FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do become a guard

By Guard5 - MEMBER - July 14, 2020, 20:43:42

I have searched the internet and all I can find is old post before they switched up the world (again) and I can not seems to find the right answer, I am 1000 citizenship points I am lvl 151 I did not get a quest for it and there is no Sargent in my nation. Also is there a Riktus clan still? I wish ankama would make there information clearer on there website. 

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 7064

The content you have mentioned are now depreciated.
They don't exist in game any more. Along side RIPtus clan.

You have been away for a long time my friend.
There has been so many changes around nations and such, there might be a lot to catch up to.
You can use go through this post which lists down the patches to get a quick glimpse and also to go to the change logs from it. : https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussions/237246-patch-history-since-2012

0 0
Score : 109

Non of these changes tells me how I can join the pvp fight, How I can activate pvp to hunt down criminal etc.

0 0
Score : 17225

Guards do not exist as such anymore. You just need to be aligned with a nation (neutrals can't), and if you see an outlaw you can attack. Open attacks on everyone else are removed now. Only the Battlefields allow PvP battles with members of non-allied nations now. Check the Battlefields panel for more info (CTRL+B by default).

0 0
Respond to this thread