By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 438

Status of Nations

By BrasdeferTemplar - MEMBER - November 12, 2018, 04:20:17

I've recently returned to the game (haven't played since beta) and have reached the point when it has come to decide a nation. I was wondering if I could get a bit of backstory and information on the current nations and Riktus Clan. The Nation Board doesn't really give me enough information. I also have about 5-7 friends that are playing with me, so we all plan on joining the same nation.

Some of my major questions:
1) Bonta is the second richest, but currently have only 10 territories. Why is this?
2) Sufokia has the least amount of kama and fewest territories. Is this nations dead? Player population estimate (%)?
3) Brakmar has the second fewest kamas, but has the most territories. Why is this?
4) Is Amakna the strongest and have the highest player base?
5) Are the alliances between nations going to remain the same for a while or do alliances frequently change?

Thanks for any information.

Reactions 5
Score : 138

Hi there,

Ok, let me clear some points before get started.
To answer all of your questions we first need to understand politics ingame.
There is this great material to read from, but in short to solve your questions it'll be:

• Every nation may elect a governor (player) every 2 weeks and can have up to 2 mandates consecutively.
  • Governors of each nation can agree to form alliances depending on their political goas, such as allow ease of progress between their citizens or PvP advantage.
  • The governor then select other players to be officers of his government.
    • Including the list you'll have the Army General, which alongside other players is able to conquer new territories.

So, the territories acquired by nations changes depending on the activity of the government.

Still, nations aren't really thaaaat much of important, of course they play a big aspect of the game but you can always change your nation by talking to one of the guards in astrub.

Just to be clear:
1) Bonta used to be the richest, but then suffered with a huge migration of players to Amakna, mostly to do with the ease to level farmer, when breads were one of the best ways to make money.
2) Sufokia was the first nation to be added to the game (considering that it was launched with bonta, brakmar and amakna), many players didn't liked the astetics and the mobs in there, that's why there ins't much players in there.
3) Brakmar only have a lot of territories because at some point an active governor was elected (or maybe is the one from this mandate, idk).
4) Answered at point 1.
5) Answered above.

iNTiMiD4T0R|2018-11-13 11:42:13
You might have to get updated about the system now. :

Territories now are allocated with battlefield system,
you can press Ctrl+B in game to see the list of battlefields scheduled for the day.
There are attackers and defenders and currently since (Amak and Brak) is aligned and most players from these two or one nations does battlefields They wins territories/or lose them and at the end of every field the location at which the battlefield is held is allocated randomly among the winning nations.

Oh, awesome, thanks for the update bro.

I just came back to the game, this new system was added when?

Cheers,
Score : 3034

You might have to get updated about the system now. :

Territories now are allocated with battlefield system,
you can press Ctrl+B in game to see the list of battlefields scheduled for the day.
There are attackers and defenders and currently since (Amak and Brak) is aligned and most players from these two or one nations does battlefields They wins territories/or lose them and at the end of every field the location at which the battlefield is held is allocated randomly among the winning nations.

Score : 438

I am a returning player from alpha/beta (and a little bit of launch), so I know how the political system works (except for any changes done to them). Thank you for the info. 

I've read somewhere that the Riktus Clan have around the same player base as Amakna. Is that true?

Respond to this thread