By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 36

Classes in Remington

By mlpan - MEMBER - May 29, 2018, 22:54:05

Hi everybody, 

I don't know if this kind of topic have already been created, but I would like to have your opinion about the distribution of the different classes chosen as main character on Remington. Nowadays I see many Masq and actually I don't know how to feel about it ahaha

So, based on the population I see mostly near Zaap and Kelba and outpost , my top ranking of the most chosen classes is :

1)Masq (ok maybe i'm just obsessed)
2)Sram
3)Sacrier
4)Iop
5)Cra
6)Osamodas
7)Feca
8)Ecaflip
9)Foggernaut
10)Xelor
11)Eni
12)Eliotrope
13)Ouginak
14)Pandawa
15)Huppermage
16)Enutrof
17)Sadida
18)Rogue

It's totally subjective and probably far from reality so I would like to know your opinion !

Reactions 3
Score : 4054

yeah,there's like,only 3 lategame main rogue runing in remington (with me soon to be out,that's 2 )

Score : 977

Well I play mask as main the rest of my characters are only back up and I still cant play them properly.
Up until now I`ve seen 3-4 other people maining mask. (but I play on and off soo that's not really useful information). Most masks are heroes or other accs because they are sort of easy to master but (and that hurts me to say it) they get a little squishy lategame

Score : 196

Masq is always fun.

Used to main rogue but the new interaction with bombs made it monotone, damage is incredible but gameplay is monotone.

Respond to this thread