FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 311

Nefan the Panda - Cross Nation Companion

By NefanJPL - MEMBER - May 07, 2018, 23:34:00
Hello there!

Are you looking for someone to defend you in a dungeon? I am currently level 92, and am willing and eager to help any person of any level range I can reach (I will use ALS).

I can heal you. I can protect you.  I can throw you into the middle of the fight, or get you out of it. If you want me to take the aggro and lock in a group of enemies, I can do that too. Bare-knuckle Box the boss? Sure. Just about anything you need, I can, and want to do.

The reason I am offering to do this, is because I would like to get to know more people across the Nations as I improve upon my skills. I strive toward the day when I can be a Governor, and before that day comes, I'd like to know the people of the World and learn the land of all the Nations. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my bio, or ask me questions!

If you are interested in picking me up as your invaluable Dungeon Guardian, message me on my discord ( https://discord.gg/V4aSmyB ), in game (Add 'Nefan', or 'NefanJPL'), via the comments here, or send me some mail (via Ankabox).

Hope to see you out there!

Respond to this thread