By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Phaeris' Guild Thread

By runeflydino December 03, 2015, 21:23:57
Looking to join a guild on Phaeris? Come here and post.
Updated: Dec 04, 2015

Feel free to message me or reply somewhere on this post if you wish to add your guild to the list.

When listing your guild, please include the following.

• Name of Guild
  • Languages allow
  • Brief Description (1 sentence)
  • Recruitment status
  • Contact Info

Example:
[Guild Name/Guild Link] [Languages allow] [Open/Close Recruitment, Requirement]
Brief Description (1 line)

Phaeris Guild List:

Bonta Guilds:
Legions of Chaos
Incarnati
Supernova
Grimoire Heart
The piggy-messiah
Knight
Go Die
[K]Lover
Seraph
Flower

Sufokia Guilds:
Aydiv
The Brotherhood of The Tofu
Knights of the temple
Aurum Nucifera

Amakna Guilds:
The Lords of Sins
Rebirth
Viva Friends

Brakmar Guilds:
Storm Clouds
Garuda
Butts
The gray memory
Storm clouds
Sacred Feathers

Riktus Guilds:
-

Neutral Guilds:

Vongola Famiglia

You're welcome!
Adream
0 -4
Reactions 11
Score : 3737

You are using Phaeris's thread promote your own guild on NOX, and more importantly you stole images from Aydiv to make your own topic, this is not really appreciated.

1 -1
Score : 1566
Caliiintz|2015-12-03 23:41:25
You are using Phaeris's thread promote your own guild on NOX, and more importantly you stole images from Aydiv to make your own topic, this is not really appreciated.
I wondered why they looked familiar! Tsk tsk runeflydino. Should have asked permission first.
0 0

Edit : "the logo" is an ingame cloud image actually.

0 0
Score : 482
Caliiintz|2015-12-04 00:01:34
I should add that they stole the logo of Storm Clouds, another guild on Phaeris.

Source
We didn't stole the logo of Storm Clouds.

According to our friend Amy, the original picture was directly from Wakfu.

I also removed the link to my guild on my signature. Hope that helps.
0 0
runeflydino|2015-12-04 00:38:14
Caliiintz|2015-12-04 00:01:34
I should add that they stole the logo of Storm Clouds, another guild on Phaeris.

Source
We didn't stole the logo of Storm Clouds.

According to our friend Amy, the original picture was directly from Wakfu.

I also removed the link to my guild on my signature. Hope that helps.
This is indeed an image from the game, when u create a new guild. Was about to edit my post.

That said, your guild's banner also look really similar to a "composition" I've made on our topic for the HW... This is not right.
0 0
Caliiintz|2015-12-04 00:41:23
That might indeed be an image from the game, when u create a new guild. Was about to edit my post.

That said, your guild's banner also look really similar to a "composition" I've made on our topic for the HW... This is not right.

It does looks similar. Great minds think alike. It's just a combination of the my Guild name/symbol +Haven World pic/location.

Are you going to accuse that I have the same avatar as you next?... sad
(p.s. I have it for years...)
0 0
runeflydino|2015-12-04 00:57:44
That might indeed be an image from the game, when u create a new guild. Was about to edit my post.

It does looks similar. Great minds think alike. It's just a combination of the my Guild name/symbol +Haven World pic/location.

"great minds think alike', I can't believe that considering u already stole my images. Plus I'm professionnal graphic designer, I know what is plagiarism, thank you. Please change your banner.
0 0
Caliiintz|2015-12-04 01:00:55

"great minds think alike', I can't believe that considering u already stole my images. Plus I'm professionnal graphic designer, I know what is plagiarism, thank you. Please change your

I was trying to be nice...

First, it's a combination of in game pics. It's not "yours". In fact it's not even my friend Amy's.
Check out Ankama's TOU Article No.11. All the pictures related to Wakfu are all Ankama's.

If you still feel otherwise, I encouraged you to send in a ticket to Ankama.

This will be the last respond you get from me.
0 0
runeflydino|2015-12-04 01:34:56
Caliiintz|2015-12-04 01:00:55

"great minds think alike', I can't believe that considering u already stole my images. Plus I'm professionnal graphic designer, I know what is plagiarism, thank you. Please change your

I was trying to be nice...

First, it's a combination of in game pics. It's not "yours". In fact it's not even my friend Amy's.
Check out Ankama's TOU Article No.11. All the pictures related to Wakfu are all Ankama's.

If you still feel otherwise, I encouraged you to send in a ticket to Ankama.

This will be the last respond you get from me.
So "nice" that u stole my pictures. And the fact that you link me to the TOU after stealing those is very interesting.

The images from the banner are indeed owned by Ankama, but the layout isn't. There are laws to protect such things, this is why you can use images from istock and still keep intellectual property on your work.
0 0
Score : 4
Caliiintz|2015-12-03 23:41:25
Noxians are pretty annoying lately, this guild in particular. I presume they simply and mainly are using any chanses to mention their guild and server whenever it is possible and by doing stuff no one asked them for.
1 -1
Score : 26

cool

2 0
Respond to this thread