By Caliiintz - MEMBER - June 17, 2015, 02:48:07
Reactions 37
Score : 4558
Doctor-Chopper|2016-12-15 10:23:50
How to join this guild?
Lol Chopper, you can get invite by either me, jess, foxy or eru

1 -1
Score : 111

Updated OP with new bonuses (following game changes).

1 -1
Score : 50

I think I've played in Aydiv a few years back when it was still a private guild. It was trully a lovely experience!

1. Are there any people from old Aydiv still playing?
  2. Is there any point in coming back to Phaeris? I would have to look around for the account login and password, but if the server is dead then maybe it's better to start anew at Remington?
If anyone remembers me, big cheers from Rosa Chinensis/Rosa Gigantea/Rosa Canina. smile
1 -1
Score : 111
ShoujoAi|2017-01-18 07:37:24
I think I've played in Aydiv a few years back when it was still a private guild. It was trully a lovely experience!
  1. Are there any people from old Aydiv still playing?
  2. Is there any point in coming back to Phaeris? I would have to look around for the account login and password, but if the server is dead then maybe it's better to start anew at Remington?
If anyone remembers me, big cheers from Rosa Chinensis/Rosa Gigantea/Rosa Canina. smile
1. Caliintz is still there everyday, and u can expect to see Jessica Jung, Pandacreatic Cancer, and Negisprinfield.

2. Phaeris is dead, but it's gonna merge to Rem before June anyway, so you can join either I guess.

Welcum back to the game
1 -1

Some dramas in guild.

Yesterday I received an impulsive pm via Steam from PutXPlayerNameHere, who just discovered he wasn't leader of guild anymore (which has been the case for months now). I thought we settle it good after discussion, but today there was hate posting in guild message (suspect no2 being PutXPlayerNameHere).

Anyway, while I could have let it go, we are an old guild and have some history behind us... Notably some drama with Marina who got kicked out after destroying buildings in HW, and another player wiping our vault... There is no way I can let that happens again. And so, as a result, every old inactive players lost their rights. That means that the only high ranked players left are active ones. Any other abuse from old upset players will result in ban, I don't care if you were high ranked or not. At this point I just want to protect current active players who still enjoy this game and our guild.

No offense to old players who aren't responsible for the current events.
I also made sure to inform Ron (original guild creator) of the situation.As a reminder, when you are inactive you are losing guild ownership, this has nothing to do with a ticket, it's just your own fault. No use to hate me because I kept playing and enjoying this game. I did my best with other members to keep the guild alive for 2 years after you gone now. And believe me, it wasn't easy considering the state of the server! Being selfish and blaming current actives members after 2 years of inactivity isn't playing at your advantage, because the fact remain, you weren't there.
To current active players, I invite you to PM me if old players comeback and "talk wrong" in guild chat, as any other abuse will result in their ban. And no, Negi bullying doesn't count smile

Peace smile

-Cal

Edit :
The concerned players aren't in guild anymore, we are wishing to them the best of luck in their next adventures, despite their lack of responsibility and fair play.
3 -1
Score : -11

Hello, I'm new to Wakfu but I am loving it so far. I have a level 15 Iop so far.
I plan to stick around, so if you would have any spots open in the guild, I'd love to help anyway I can.

My ingame name is
"Steven Wince"

My timezone is
"UTC-05:00"

I'll be on for a few hours if anyone wants to whisper me.

Thanks!

0 -1
Schteuben|2017-02-08 23:39:00
Hello, I'm new to Wakfu but I am loving it so far. I have a level 15 Iop so far.
I plan to stick around, so if you would have any spots open in the guild, I'd love to help anyway I can.

My ingame name is
"Steven Wince"

My timezone is
"UTC-05:00"

I'll be on for a few hours if anyone wants to whisper me.

Thanks!
Hi there, swwy for the delay.
We still have spot in guild, however I must inform you that most of our active players are high lvl (185+)... We don't mind adding low level people tho, just they must be autonomous as not many (if any) will be willing to do low level content. Just being honest.

If you still wish to join, you can pm one of these players in game :
Caliintz, Airfox, Nisha
1 -1
Score : 771
Yesterday I received an impulsive pm via Steam from Zhel, who just discovered he wasn't leader of guild anymore (which has been the case for months now). I thought we settle it good after discussion, but today there was hate posting in guild message

Yawn. Once a crybaby, always a crybaby.
1 0
Score : 21

can i join?? im a returning player looking for a community to join, i stopped playing when my old guild disband :/, i was lvl 120 something u.u

0 -1

Sactum223|2017-02-21 02:38
can i join?? im a returning player looking for a community to join, i stopped playing when my old guild disband :/, i was lvl 120 something u.u

In theory, if u are planing to be active, ya, but I'm reading elsewhere that you can't connect to phaeris kek
1 -1
Score : -12

Are you guys still active? It's been awhile since I played this game. If you are still active, I'd like to join the guild that I used to be in.

0 -1

welcome back tongue

1 -1
Score : 179

weeeeeeeeee

0 -1
Score : -24

I am looking for guild. May I know if you're still recruiting and when is your online time and timezone? Thanks

0 -1

Ellyyn|2017-05-31 17:33:05
I am looking for guild. May I know if you're still recruiting and when is your online time and timezone? Thanks

Active players are always welcome. Just keep in mind our members are all high lvl at the moment, so if you are looking for people to party with then we may not be the right guild for you (we answer questions if u have tho). I dont have a "regular" hour to which I connect to the game atm as I'm a freelancer, but you'll find the list of players who can Invite you in the first post.
1 -1
Score : -24

Yeah, it's fine. Just need an active guild. Yeah, the thing is, whenever I try to pm the list of people on the first post, no one is online. The only time I got through was via AirFox, who told me that the guild was full and the guild leader wasn't online to kick people to make space.

0 -1

Ellyyn|2017-06-14 17:51:38
Yeah, it's fine. Just need an active guild. Yeah, the thing is, whenever I try to pm the list of people on the first post, no one is online. The only time I got through was via AirFox, who told me that the guild was full and the guild leader wasn't online to kick people to make space.

hmm well atm we have one spot free, I usually delete inactives when I get asked for more space
As for the list, Airfox and myself are the most active atm. You may also ask to Tantarian, he got rights too. I personally may be more difficult to pm because I'm North American, and I'm not playing at the same time zone as most people on the server.
1 -1
Score : 21

I love and I miss you all !!!   Ok bye, back to designing stuff  biggrin

Edit: welp wrong acc... Cali here
3 -1
Respond to this thread