By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 526

[International] Supernova

By Xephyrina - MEMBER - April 16, 2015, 16:52:04

Too hot to handle. Work hard play hard.

We are one of the first few guild in Phaeris, established along with with Garudas, Tofus and the Untouchables and more. (Shamelessly promoting other guilds as well)

Our Past

We are led by Raze till today. We used to be in the government for a total of 34~37 term. However, we decided to step down to pursue for a more carefree environment in the World of Twelve.

Vision and Mission:
To be a guild without discrimination regardless of race level language and religion , everyone will be pretty much able to play and have a chance interact with each other despite timezone. Some of us dislike each other but always remember that we might not be friends nor enemies, we are comrade-in-arms.

Now:

We are an International Guild established since 2013 and we are based in Bonta! The players from US time will be abit awkward because you only see us in your mornings. We are made up of mostly Asians, thus our peak hours is GMT+8 8PM onwards. We are casual and social guild which is very much on our own pace.

We used to be lowbie-friendly but things took a great turn which forced us to do only high-level raiding content.

What do we offer?
  • Night-time Entertainment
  • Guild / Community Events
  • Buffs and more buffs
  • Cozy and an almost fully-established Haven World
  • [*]A little hand to low levels who need our help, also grooming from time to time when we are available.
  • Strong involvement in community and for the good cause.

Rules and regulations:

• ENGLISH ONLY IN GUILD CHAT. (Broken English is fine)
  • Excessive trade chat is annoying.
  • No Harassing, bullying or scamming guild members.
  • Excessive usage of offensive languages are not allowed.
  • You are not allowed to beg, if one is not responding to your request.

Requirements to join
  • Despite being focused on high level contents, we do welcome people of any level to join us.
  • People who have bad reputation in the community will be forbidden from joining. Exceptions are given if majority of the members accept him/her into the guild.
  • Any nation is welcome. However, kindly align yourself to Bonta or Riktus if you wish to PvP.
  • Just PM any of the Supernova Members.
  • Kindly list down your IGN, Country, Timezone below if you wish to join if you can't reach any of us. Also, the criteria of joining is dependent to the number of votes by overall guildmates who are online.

Requirements to be kicked
  • You will be kicked if you are inactive for 1 month or more because our guild is constantly full. Despite being kicked for being inactive, you are always welcome to join back.

Since we are made up of members from different timezone, I strongly encourage interested participants to have certain degree of independence and have the ability to talk. Ultimately, we are family, we are not a power-leveling, partyfinder or kitskill guild. If you love to join or know more about us, you can go to our Facebook Page.

Our story to be continued.... 
Reactions 24
Score : 150

welcome in new server xep^^
-moskino

Score : 730

Cool page. Hi and welcome to Wakfu International.

(Oh, saying those words makes me a professional Remington player maybe?)

Score : 56

Night time entertainment wub

Score : 175

Hello Xeph!! smile I have a question. What are the buildings that you have for crafters and available mine, farms and tree planting in you HavenWorld?

BTW nice to see you and looking forward to see you in game! smile

Mosky77|2015-04-16 20:08:08
welcome in new server xep^^
-moskino
HIII MOSKINO!!! Welcome too!! Glad you migrated over and continue playing with us. I look forward to our dungeon runs again.. (UGH timezones)

Harvest-Bee|2015-04-17 00:34:49
Cool page. Hi and welcome to Wakfu International.

(Oh, saying those words makes me a professional Remington player maybe?)
Hi, Welcome to Wakfu International. How may I assist you? HAHAHAHA jk yea and you sounds like some player from Remington.

ProbablyKyori|2015-04-17 09:15:43
Night time entertainment wub
KAMAI you are involved!

mics5|2015-04-17 09:45:45
Hello Xeph!! smile I have a question. What are the buildings that you have for crafters and available mine, farms and tree planting in you HavenWorld?

BTW nice to see you and looking forward to see you in game! smile
Trees and farms is always an issue. So in order for guildies to have a more enjoyable game experience, I implemented farm and tree areas only. (Mining and fishing won't inflict outlaw status accidentally anyway) In addition, most of us focus on raids and casual gameplay so we don't really have buidlings for crafters. (Majority aren't interested anyway) We have more areas for mobbing, stat bonus infrastructures, houses and manors than craft buildings.
Score : 186

Hello. ^^

Ungratefool|2015-04-20 09:16:08
Hello. ^^

Score : 357

Derp, delete please. x.x

Kyraven|2015-04-23 21:36:03
Derp, delete please. x.x
Delete what ohmy 
Score : 2

Good luck in new server
maybe U remember me im Maxdamage

sanane5885|2015-06-02 15:29:32
Good luck in new server
maybe U remember me im Maxdamage
Hi max we are still in phaeris
, I remember everyone who joined supernova so I remember you too.

Hope you get your pc back soon. laugh
Score : 875

I like supernova it is the best guild i had meet in Phaeris yes enjoy

BESTVARUS|2015-06-10 05:50:27
I like supernova it is the best guild i had meet in Phaeris yes enjoy
Thanks besta Q.Q still one of the last survivors!!
Score : 42

hey, can i join your guild, please ?

Rosssssie|2015-06-28 21:20:28
hey, can i join your guild, please ?
Hello there,

Sure you can join us. Kindly PM Xephyrus for an interview to make sure you an fit in nicely to the family. I apologize to the late reply because I'm more active on the social media.

Cheers!
Score : 2

can i join. smile

Honeylette|2015-07-06 17:03:11
can i join. smile
Sure Honey you can join, just PM me or any of the Supernova members.

We are more active at GMT+8 night time.wink 
Score : 637

Hi, this is Erythro-Vulcan (you probably forgot me tongue) and I used to be in your guild. I just logged in after a few months and I find that my characters are missing in the Phaeris server. Did I overlook something or was there a wipe of sorts for inactive accounts?

megasstrdex|2015-07-07 21:33:47
Hi, this is Erythro-Vulcan (you probably forgot me tongue) and I used to be in your guild. I just logged in after a few months and I find that my characters are missing in the Phaeris server. Did I overlook something or was there a wipe of sorts for inactive accounts?
Dude you just said HI last night e_e;
Respond to this thread