By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[International] Storm Clouds

By LazyPhoror-Phaeris - MEMBER - April 16, 2015, 15:30:33

Soft as a cloud and powerful as a storm! That's our motto, and if you want to stir up some winds of your own, you're free to joins us.

Note: In order to be invited to guild you must be online so that a guild member can send you a guild invite or type in your post the exact name of the character you want to join the guild with.

Guild level 10, with all bonuses acquired, current guild allegiance is with Brakmar, for those interested in PVP.

Haven World in Brakmar (exact location disclosed only to guild members) includes:

• crafting machines in the public atrium
  • very big garden (1/3 of total HW size) with almost every plant in game available for seeds, and several fields for farming
  • monster pens with monsters unavailable to people that haven't completed specific quests or are not premium members.
Before joining guild, all candidates are required to read and accept our guild rules published on our official guild blog, "Guidelines" section.
0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 25

Due to large amount of inactive players and guild near maximum member limit, we will be performing a cleanup of Inactive members.
All members with Inactive rank under lvl 100 or under 195GP will be expelled from guild at the end of the week (21.6.).

At the begining of next week (22.6.) I'll set all members under Cyclone rank to inactive, and as they log in, their rank will be restored.

At the end of that week (29.6.), I'll kick out all Inactive members under 1500GP.

Raging Rozie

0 0
Score : 378

Given the number of inactive players in guild, we're open for recruitment, anyone interested in joining may leave a response here, or better, contact Raging/Purring Rozie ingame.

While I would like that anyone willing to join guild must be able to defeat my Bow Meow in a duel, at this timepoint, anyone is wellcome, unless you're a kama seller, duper, etc.

Raging Rozie

0 0
Score : -7
LazyPhoror-Phaeris|2016-07-31 23:01:10
Given the number of inactive players in guild, we're open for recruitment, anyone interested in joining may leave a response here, or better, contact Raging/Purring Rozie ingame.

While I would like that anyone willing to join guild must be able to defeat my Bow Meow in a duel, at this timepoint, anyone is wellcome, unless you're a kama seller, duper, etc.

Raging Rozie

may i join your guild sir.
0 0
Score : 378

Sorry for the too late reply, I don't usualy hang around the forums. A general note for all that want to join:
In order for you to join the guild you must be online and ask any guild member to send you a guild invite or type the exact name of the character you want to join the guild with here.

I'm usualy online in period from 17:30 - 00:00 CET (not the whole time, I take breaks), which is currently 00:30 - 07:00 Phaeris time (GMT+8)

0 0
Respond to this thread