By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[English Speaking] The Brotherhood of The Tofu

By Ruukokoko April 15, 2015, 08:14:52
ello, we are from The Brotherhood of The Tofu and we welcome all English speaking members with, or without experience.

• We are of Amaknian allegiance [ Be Amaknian or Riktus to participate in PvP ]
  • We are one of the first guilds formed on Phaeris, thus, we are well established with all guild buffs
  • Our goal is to try to be helpful to not only guild mates, but everyone around us in the community
  • We speak English only in guild chat [ Occasionally there are rule breakers, but that's fine ]
  • We have members all over the world, from Europe to America to South East Asia so there's always a player online

• Events: We hold events every two to three weeks [ Events can range from in-game hide and seek, to Facebook trivia with great prizes up for grabs! ]
  • Fun chat: We don't really have any rules apart from speaking English, so everyone generally just have fun chat talking about anything and pretty much everything
  • Weekly Wisdom + Prospecting buffs: Every week on Saturday @ 8PM GMT+8, a 40 PP and 40 Wis buff is activated for 6 hours, so everyone can enjoy extra exp and higher chance of dropping good loots!
  • Friendly members: We have many active members throughout the day that'll help answer questions, and possibly do dungeon runs assuming it is not too far off from their levels.

Easiest way is to post below with the following format

Character name:
Level:
Where you live (Country):
Timezone:
Experience in Wakfu:

Alternatively, you may choose to contact the following people

Noob Luck
Lily
Edea
Yujie
Sigliths
Shadow Gaurdian
Sweetpuff/Fluffypuff

Or any other Tofu members you see around, they can forward the message to the officers!

Thanks for your time, and hope to see you all in-game smile

0 0
Reactions 22
Score : 21

Oh and just as a Cautionary statement - We do have FUN CHAT! So if you get offended or not the right age (if you knw what i mean) then please rethink before joining tongue

If you think you can handle us then join at your own risk XD

0 0
Score : 683

Wah, where did all those images goes? Is my internet crappy or it is just that it's really broken images? sad 

0 0
Harvest-Bee|2015-04-17 00:36:41
Wah, where did all those images goes? Is my internet crappy or it is just that it's really broken images? sad
Yeah they really are broken lol! I'll let lily know!
0 0
Score : 37
Harvest-Bee|2015-04-17 00:36:41

Yeah, it's totally broken images. Trust me, I am an expert in image durability.
0 0
Score : 151

Yup broken images. By the way. what is the focus of the guild? is it crafting, leveling, Dungeon, kit skill?

0 0
mics5|2015-04-20 02:13:33
Yup broken images. By the way. what is the focus of the guild? is it crafting, leveling, Dungeon, kit skill?
yeah we're still working with the broken images...somehow they show up on our screen but not when we post them!

Anyways the focus of the guild overall is to have fun and CHAT! tongue

We have crafters, we help people level, there are dungeon runs throughout the day, I personally ask this as the first question when I come online! - Any dungeon runs? N I can pretty much go to piwi to xelor dungeon since i have many level alts smile

Our current focus is to fix our HW....its kinda messy atm! Almost getting our guild hall to level 3 for that final kit skill too wink

Any more questions are welcomed smile 
0 0
Score : 100

fixed those pesky broken images

0 0
Score : 151

Thanks for answering my question smile 

0 0
Ruukokoko|2015-04-20 07:14:00
fixed those pesky broken images
Haha thanks biggrin 

mics5|2015-04-20 07:37:17
Thanks for answering my question smile
No problem smile 
0 0
Score : 3

Can I join???

0 0
Score : 127
dulanabey|2015-06-04 20:46:27
Can I join???
Hi there.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, sure you can join, no problemo.

Just pm me or anyone of us you see in game.

Cheers.

-Sigliths
0 0
Score : 2

Hello there,

I'm willing to join you guys, is the guild still active? smile

Ouranos.

0 0
Rioem|2015-07-03 21:03:07
Hello there,

I'm willing to join you guys, is the guild still active? smile

Ouranos.
Ah I am really sorry for the late reply!

Yes you can still join! (if you haven't already joined some1) smile

pm Noob Luck, Sigliths, Sache, Nivei, Yujie, or just about any members you see (most of the time you can see 1 of us at the temple wink )
0 0
Score : 91

I I'm actually playing on dathura server(I'm lvl 153) but I want to come in phaeris, can I join your guild?

0 0
Score : 208

We'll gladly welcome you just pm us in-game

0 0

Hi, was wondering if I can join the guild. Been looking for one and so far a Chinese guild has welcomed me to theirs but I feel so out of place most of the time with their blank chats (which is Chinese characters that I cannot see..) and I am beginning to feel like I might've joined the wrong server lol. Anyways, I am completely new to the game and I am playing an Eniripsa. Who can I PM to get an invite?

0 0
Yin91|2015-10-29 13:38:38
Hi It's avariceflyff sorry I've joined aydiv with my new character because I'm sufokian.
0 0
Score : 127
Devils123|2015-11-04 23:41:59
Yin91|2015-10-29 13:38:38
Hi It's avariceflyff sorry I've joined aydiv with my new character because I'm sufokian.
Hi there. Glad to hear that you managed to join a guild. Anyway, we welcome everyone from any nation provided you're friendly, not a jerk and able to chat in English. Only if you're interested in pvp then yes, you need to join a Sufokian guild. smile

Khiaza|2015-11-01 06:53:38
Hi, was wondering if I can join the guild. Been looking for one and so far a Chinese guild has welcomed me to theirs but I feel so out of place most of the time with their blank chats (which is Chinese characters that I cannot see..) and I am beginning to feel like I might've joined the wrong server lol. Anyways, I am completely new to the game and I am playing an Eniripsa. Who can I PM to get an invite?
Hi there. Sorry for the late reply as I'm not really active nowadays and other tofus are prolly forgot to check the guild thread. Well, we're an Amaknian based, English speaking international guild and we welcome everyone from any nation and no, you haven't joined the wrong server as the majority of players in Phaeris are able to chat in English. You can pm any of the tofu members you see in game and I'm pretty sure there will be one or two of us just hanging out at the temple. These are the igns of of our prominent members that are currently still active, which you can pm them directly in game: Doctor Chopper, Erushi, Laking Gubat, Sache and anyone with 'Puff' in their ign. Oh you can even pm me in game if you see me online. Hope this helps. smile

Cheers.
-Sigliths-
0 0
Score : 189

hi i am new to wakfu can i join the guild ? laugh 

0 0
Respond to this thread