By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 90

[Indonesia] Garuda Guild

By KrizzLaKrizz - MEMBER - April 14, 2015, 17:08:15

We are aware that many of Indonesian player already playing Wakfu since back in 2012. Our guild purpose is to gather all Indonesian player with same purpose toward playing Wakfu and help them achieve their individual goal while playing together. Our guild was already created back when just Remington as our international server but since Phaeris rise from the ashes accommodating us from closest server we rebuild our guild there and got mostly 15-20 member online each day. We are allied with Brakmarian Empire, we do like to punch each other in the face.. with our fatality word mostly. Hence our brutal nature we need some requirement if you interested to join our ranks.
  • Main chara lvl min.60, we do get our bad experience with low lvl member that tend to leave us after we share our most precious time leveling or go wander around together.
  • Bahasa as our main language, yes we do know English but.. hence our brutal nature we can't type as fast as we type bahasa.
  • Brutal.. no not needed.
Well that's the requirement, to join our ranks just click HERE. Join OUR group and ask anyone online there to add your chara in-game and don't forget to fill out the form first. Yeah, i like to organize something.. but not too big. By joining our ranks you got bonus stat from all guild improvement and access to our HAVENWORLD on martial path, Brakmar. Well all i can say is, if you wanna get something you gotta earn it!!

I'm Krizz, GM of Garuda

0 0
Reactions 24
Score : 5

Midnight madnes

0 0
Score : 412

kepikiran nonyo..........liat haven bag dia ohhhhhh tertusuk kokoro ini

0 0
Score : 415

selamat jalan nonyo QQ

0 0
Score : 3

testing

0 0
Score : 2

char main gw belom bisa login sad((

0 0
Score : 3
Enn-arc|2015-04-14 17:29:54
selamat jalan nonyo QQ
nonyo is here wub 
0 0
Score : 81

dih lngsg sok2 aktif ini :v

0 0

wuih , trus pake b inggris dumeh inter ya,,water 

0 0
Score : 8

kenapa pas waktu login sever baru char ku hilang semua nyaa?

Earl
aq indo knpa jadi begini,

main di server north sama server international yg char q hilang biasanya kan main di server pharise , server pharisenya kan udah ganti'

0 0
irfnhmdgmailcom13111987|2015-04-15 06:56:09
kenapa pas waktu login sever baru char ku hilang semua nyaa?

Earl
aq indo knpa jadi begini
masuk server mana :v
masuk ke server yang perna lo maenin
1 0

jnjknknj

0 0

main di server north dan server international yg char q hilang kak , biasanya aq main di server Pharise . sekarang kan sudah tidak ada sever pharise nya.

ada saran mungkin kak Krizz?

kalau seandainya server pharise nya masih ada download nya dmna yaa kakak
?

ada saran kak buat aq' ?

0 0
irfnhmdgmailcom13111987|2015-04-16 03:55:31
main di server north dan server international yg char q hilang kak , biasanya aq main di server Pharise . sekarang kan sudah tidak ada sever pharise nya.

ada saran mungkin kak Krizz?

kalau seandainya server pharise nya masih ada download nya dmna yaa kakak
?

ada saran kak buat aq' ?
kalo bisa kamu kirim ticket ke support untuk bisa akses phaeris, aku tanya2 diforum juga lum ada tanggapan dari officialnya
0 0
Score : 28

u can pm me if wanna join the guild.

0 0

tadi aq udah kirim kak krizz, suruh tunggu masih di cek , cuman sekarang wakfu q muncul 3 server ada yg pharise juga sebelumnya cuman 2 server north sama inter'

denger 2 emang banyak char yg hilang yaa kak? apa benar?

0 0

Dear all, before posting pls read the rule 1st...

When posting, you should always:

• Be respectful and polite.
  • Take good care of your spelling.
  • Develop your answers, please try to refrain from behaving as if you were in a chatroom or sending a text. Please try to also refrain from using too many abbreviations.
  • Post in English, or always provide an English translation should you post in another language (Please note that the exception to this rule is in the "Other Language" section, where no translation is required).
Btw i am back....

0 0
Score : 175

Hello fellow APAC friends! Everyone on your guild is so active. By the way congratulations! You are the top 1 guild as of today at guild ranking and I hope you can use english on your replies since most of us is not speaking that language. Thank you and cheers!

0 0
Score : 28
mics5|2015-04-17 13:56:37
Hello fellow APAC friends! Everyone on your guild is so active. By the way congratulations! You are the top 1 guild as of today at guild ranking and I hope you can use english on your replies since most of us is not speaking that language. Thank you and cheers!
sorry mics we're all aliens.

so ill try to learn english soon. thanks biggrin 
0 0

weee . . . punya trit baru . . smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread