FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Phaerisian are you still active in this server?

By theblackqueenmarch - MEMBER - November 12, 2016, 20:08:32

Hello,

Since i didn't play for a while, there are some changes I've seen, like temple, people don't do meeting, trading, dueling, chit chat anymore. And the temple itself become an island and smaller than before. It really changed alot since i left. Miss those moment. Are you guys still there or migrate to Remington? Some name i do remember is Renzokuken.

Regards,
Freddie Queen.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 7107

Hey man!

We are still here, but rather playing in endgame.

We do ArchBosses in Moon every Saturday at 21:00, that's where you see most of us.

I don't think there is a new hub other than temple, it's just that people stick to their own groups. At around midnight you can see most people around Almanax.

Best bet for you is to join a guild, and add people around your level from anywhere to your contacts. I think "Radiance" has ones similar to yours. (Guildmaster: Minku)

It might be that some folk are absent to avoid item-loss or wait for their stuff to be returned, as there is a bug for 3-4 weeks now when you change your equipment.

And for me, guildies of mine are busy with work or school and just don't manage to come online.

But you know, the population always changes throughout the year, and you see more people when there are holidays.

0 0
Score : 437

Hey dude ^ ^ 
How are u my good friend? 
I'm really sorry..
Nowadays I'm living in rural area to teaching their kids.. 
Hardly to get stable network for playing again..
I didn't miss Wakfu that much, but I miss u guys...
I know i'm rarely go dungeon with u guys & i'm not supposed to said this here,
but u know..having friends like u guys really make me felt like "hey, there's another world here in Wakfu" 

Thank u... for many things Spling smile

- your friend, Siga

0 0
Score : 771
theblackqueenmarch|2016-11-12 20:08:32
Some name i do remember is Renzokuken.

Oh! That's me! cool

But I'm no longer active.
0 -1
Score : 352

Still playing here smile 

0 0
Score : 141

wait christmass vacation for play a lot XD

welcome back smile 

0 0
Score : 1153

Been busy with other games lately but when I play Wakfu I'm usually just in my own group of 6 anyway

0 0
Score : 211

Sob sob sob sad thank guys.. wub 

0 0
Score : 155

phaeris is the best server XD for me XD

0 0
Score : 3
RAAC07|2016-11-19 12:14:45
phaeris is the best server XD for me XD
Why is that?
0 0