FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Archmob weekend event

By longestnight - MEMBER - August 06, 2016, 05:53:56

Now all the archmonster have gone F2P: Gengas, Koko Rico, Dandy.
So i think it time to re-active the old Archmob weekend event.
The goal still the same we help each other collect the materials and open it for whole server. Now we add Dandy in it so there will be more materials require.
If anyone can help me collect the materials for the event that would be great. Contact me my IGN is Fée De La Mort that my main char if you feel that name too hard to type then contact Elyssia my 2nd char or contact Caliintz.
If you don't know how to fight the Gengas and Koko Rico you can read Tant's old topic:
Click here
About Dandy: Party size recommended 1 to 3 or 4 people:
Boss will place 1 to 5 dot tile near him you need to step on it to move the gobbal. You can damage the monster and heal allies after you finish the gobbal race. Boss can be damage when all monster have been killed. Or you can watch the others fight it to get more info.
Note: I will open Dandy first then Gengas final mob is Koko Rico because Dandy is the easiest

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 109

Looking forward to it happy 

0 0
Score : 174

The event will close temporarily. After this week i might not host it for a while. Because i start to feel bored with this grindy game and they keep release new grind fest also my new semester have started so i have little time to play. Anyway thanks for help me with the event i will see you soon.

0 0
Score : 120

XD

0 0
Score : 174

Event will back this week.

0 0
Score : 7

GOOD DAY PHAERISIANS!!

Our event on AB every Saturday Night 10PM (ASIA time)... will be move earlier at 9PM... 1 hour earlier...... Come one come all..... we also still accepting mats gatherers of all resources for the 3 AB... if u have spare mats/resources pls. contact me in Game.... and if anyone cannot attend on the said time of event u can pass me the mats/resouces u have or gathered earlier time or day before.....

but wait theres more!... congrats and tnx to all current gatherers and suppliers of this event.... we are looking forward to open also every friday night 9PM same time but this is still a plan this will be depend on the gatherers who wants to take time for gathering resources so i am still fixing the list of gatherers......

tnx so much guys! Good Speed to all XD

truly yours,
CHOLOSAUR

0 0
Score : 352

Thanks for organising this, our guild will also try to pitch in resources + love the time change

0 0
Respond to this thread