FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

1 vs 1 Ranked PvP Challenge Series #001

By Reg3e - MEMBER - May 03, 2016, 15:15:31
Reactions 27
Score : 6185

Updated the details in respect to certain question asked.

0 0
Score : 509
blazakkhakabow|2016-05-06 09:46:48
Because someone overgears himself and stomps noobs in unbalanced 1v1 PvP, that's why.

I really don't get the reason why you stated something like this..
It's just an event for fun and furthermore gives you a review about your build and what you should do for better strategy in certain conditions (spells decks, gears and any other improvements you can create)..

Isn't it a quite disappointment if you were trying to improve your own favorite character, but you were being considered as "someone" who gives a bully to people (and deserves a nerf) ? This is tactitcal MMORPG which does not only require gears to do a big hit, but also brain to compose a do a "big" move which can change condition.. (I am pretty sure for those people who love to play tactical RPG, know about this)

Last but not least thing is you should better choose your word properly before posting, writing "noobs" word as if all the challengers are "noobs" in this context
0 0
Score : 40
jojiee|2016-05-23 09:39:37
Because someone overgears himself and stomps noobs in unbalanced 1v1 PvP, that's why.

It's just an event for fun and furthermore gives you a review about your build and what you should do for better strategy in certain conditions (spells decks, gears and any other improvements you can create)
He is overgeared, last I heard he has a set of equip for each different build. What kind of person carries over 99999999 sets just for one character?
0 0
Unknown102|2016-05-23 14:49:14
He is overgeared, last I heard he has a set of equip for each different build. What kind of person carries over 99999999 sets just for one character?
Skill doesn't just limit to how well you know the class, it extends as far as the variety of builds you can have on a class (spell combos, equips/pets sets, food combos). There's no such thing as one set to fit all builds. Besides, isn't being unpredictable is what makes Ranked PvP fun? specially when rank stakes are involved, just like Runescape tier.

I use Runescape as my primary example for PvP related content, since I had the most experience in it as far as competitive PvP MMORPG goes. While the genre isn't exactly the same. Wakfu could learn a thing or two from it. Grand Exchange, Duel Arena for example.

- Reg
0 0
Score : 748
jojiee|2016-05-23 09:39:37

It's just an event for fun and furthermore gives you a review about your build and what you should do for better strategy in certain conditions (spells decks, gears and any other improvements you can create)..

Isn't it a quite disappointment if you were trying to improve your own favorite character, but you were being considered as "someone" who gives a bully to people (and deserves a nerf) ? This is tactitcal MMORPG which does not only require gears to do a big hit, but also brain to compose a do a "big" move which can change condition.. (I am pretty sure for those people who love to play tactical RPG, know about this)

Last but not least thing is you should better choose your word properly before posting, writing "noobs" word as if all the challengers are "noobs" in this context
It was a sarcastic reply to some nerf calling. Anyone who suffers gear disadvantage (like, not fully runed, lacking equipment) could be treated as a nub because he is fundamentally weaker than his opponent.

So, if a fully euned and best geared Xelor stomps a lot of medium-geared players he shouldn't be considered as highly skilled, just really well-geared. He should be considered as skilled only if he can stomp players of his own caliber. Not saying Reg can or can't do that, because I don't have the option to spectate the fights as they happen (there is no schedule, no stream either), just like common sense.

And, knowing how well geared he is, it is almost safe to assume that almost every challenger he faces will be at a gear disadvantage and so you get what I mean.
0 -1
Score : 278
shankissimo|2016-05-23 20:19:50
So, if a fully euned and best geared Xelor stomps a lot of medium-geared players he shouldn't be considered as highly skilled, just really well-geared.

0 -1
shankissimo|2016-05-23 20:19:50
So, if a fully euned and best geared Xelor stomps a lot of medium-geared players he shouldn't be considered as highly skilled, just really well-geared. He should be considered as skilled only if he can stomp players of his own caliber. Not saying Reg can or can't do that, because I don't have the option to spectate the fights as they happen (there is no schedule, no stream either), just like common sense.

And, knowing how well geared he is, it is almost safe to assume that almost every challenger he faces will be at a gear disadvantage and so you get what I mean.
To clarify, I did mention there will be no class, level, gear restrictions. Hence I fully expect players of my caliber to challenge me. However, everyone else is welcome to try.

For the record, the equips I choose to use is none of your concern. The amount of AP, MP, Range, Dodge, HP... etc from the combination of equips I choose is what fits my build.

No one is stopping your from building your char the way you want.

- Reg
0 0
Score : 832

if you said cra is OP in damage i ready to except if cra will get nerf on damage just give cra more utility and buff spells. i like play hard dung also..

and lets see how cra deal high damage. they need to stack 50 riddle and you cant get 50 riddle till next 2nd turn. so cra will deal damage as high as 1 turn rigue hit with pulsar. thats mean a half damage rogue.. and if you see when stacking riddle cra wont hit huge. all damage per hit before destructive just deal under 1/4 damage of 50 riddle destructive arrow.

cra uniqe in range modif, easy to hit in every side, and have debuff skills to enemy and buff skill (reach) for him self but both needtime and will consume ater he use final blow and they need stack back all buff or debuff. thats really fair for cra to get high damage.

lets see how hard fogg and rogue every turns? fog has rails also. how about osa with moon mobs? they can stack debuff also.

i saw xelor is on good build right now. i like to see xelor.
i just see sac who need get buff another is good. too much penalty on passive. cant get another build instead of bersekers, tank sac goods but will lack of map manipulation or they will get little armor when they do map manip coz they stack armor by hit does not like feca.

illustration on SB - they need use swap with 3 ap and they waste 2 mp for pulling so they just have 9 ap left. if just 3 ap waste for swapping.. if they get locked they need push with 2 ap air. and ress for stacking coag? how many coag they get lcuky if they get crit on last push?

they need crit also for stack more coag but their crit so low. they -range on passive make earth sac doent like feca which can control enemy with him and feca easy to stack lock by spamming glyph. but i saw now feca on guild build too. no need to get nerf. sac need a bit buff.. atleast give them -mp or let him use light speed with just 2ap if they use LS under 6ap. if they use 6 ap they will get penalty 1 wp. use LS under 6 ap and need waste 1 wp is fool things.. you just need to run with that skill but waste a lot of wp.

0 0
Respond to this thread