FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fashion Fever Weekends (15/08/2015)

By Xephyrina - MEMBER - August 15, 2015, 23:19:58

Hi Wakfu-ians,

I would love to showcase the event that Phaeris have done. It's the Fever Weekends! I would love to thank the following VIPs for this event: Foggerlord, Malpractease, Stella Bastet, Versae. I will also love to thank Magaret being the Photographer of this event.

Rules and event procedure:

(We will be holding an event at blibliza island club area! Saturday! What you got to do is wear equipments that can be found on the world of 12 and come up with a title for equipment choice. Paired together with dance emote! Rules are no costumes are allowed! (Unless you are a visitor) Max 2 characters to participate.Event start time: 10pm Expected event duration: 1 hour

We introduced a few VIPs to this event who have a swag value of charisma! Vodkas allowed. Each contestants will be rated /10 points by the VIPs. Humour, creativity and vanity can be graded! The highest scorer will be awarded: Top scorer: 1mk +5 perfect runes or a specific shop costume (Prizes might be altered) Maximum Number of participants turnout: Min: 15 Max: 40 people. (Including alt). If a top scorers have a draw, the final winner be determined by the audiences!)

(Large number of images incoming)

Winner of this event is Zeon Temporal of WHOOPING 38.5/40 points! It's on draw with Xiela but he won due to popular demand!!

Top 4:
Xiela: The Groot 38.5/40
Baioretto: Breakdancing Interracial fogger 38/40
Renzokuken: One true Penor 37.5/40
Yujie: *sexy pose* 37/40

(incoming images)

Maggot forgot to take hers...

There, we concluded our event!

Can't believe my test-run private event became and open event. Broke a few rules here and there but #yolo. Will try and prepare prizes by end of next week for the top 4 QQ. Feel bad not to reward people who place in effort. I hope to create another event if there's popular demand to it.

I would love to thank the following guilds especially garudas, grimoire, eirdhyl, brotherhood of tofu, legion of chaos, requiem, laevaeteinn, jokers, butts, aydivs, and Jelic's guild (typing in 5am in morning isn't a joke QQ)... I might miss out some of you tho..

Really hope we can continue to prosper with the rekt market :v I really want to thank fawk and puff in my message... actually there is still many people i wish to thank T_T

I hope more people in phaeris will create mini events to keep the game going. Sometimes it's not all about loots and gears but it's all about having fun!
4 0
Reactions 11
Score : 213

I've gone to Blibliza island but can't find the club area. Could you put a screen shot of your map up or something?

0 0
Score : 209

Wonderful event hoping to see much more event soon
and u missed my pretty Flaming-Go xD
0 0
Score : 542
cytree|2015-08-16 00:03:11
I've gone to Blibliza island but can't find the club area. Could you put a screen shot of your map up or something?
I put it up tomorrow~ too lazy to move around atm XD

Yin91|2015-08-16 00:04:55

soooo fabbbb hahahahahahaa
0 0
Score : 1705
Yin91|2015-08-16 00:04:55

Lemme join you~~~~ QQ

0 0
Score : 209

hahaha damn it look much better in that panda xD

0 0
Score : 165

wubwubwub 
0 0
Score : 393

the event was very fun laugh 

0 0
Score : 155

Did this Samurai Sac showed up for the Phaeris event?

BEST . COSTUME . EVER
0 0
Score : 275
Talov|2015-08-16 13:39:19
Did this Samurai Sac showed up for the Phaeris event?

BEST . COSTUME . EVER
Yess! that's way better than ninja costume in the market. What is that top?

If ankama sells a Black version of this costume. That's all I'll be wearing until the end of time!

And French maid looking for work part-time :3

0 0
Score : 1686
Xephyrina|2015-08-15 23:19:58

My favs. Can't see what the sadida is wearing. The event photographer needs better camera.
0 0
Score : 125

Fun event, thank you for organizing this.biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread