FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 384

WTB Vine plant (decorating items)

By cacterre - MEMBER - December 08, 2017, 17:02:08
Hello everyone.

I'm seeking vine plants (like here). It's a cosmetic item. So if you have some for selling, MP "Viili" in game, or leave a message here.

Best regards.
Reactions 4
Score : 5659
It's from an achievement:

The dungeon is lv141.

If you need help, let me know, and I'll carry you through it. Am on discord: Splingush#7845. Or let me know here if.

Score : 384
Thanks, but actually, I'm looking for several copies of it. As I don't have that much characters up, I didn't get enough of them by my own with the achievements.

I'm still looking for some. If people have them to sell (for a reasonable price although), don't hesitate to PM me in game or to leave a message here.

Best regards.

I'm still looking for some more vine plants (thanks to Spling for the help, by the way). If you have some for selling (at reasonable price, although), don't hesitate to PM me in game, or to leave a message here.

Best regards.

I'm still looking for some more vine plants (thanks to Spling for the help, by the way). If you have some for selling (at reasonable price, although), don't hesitate to PM me in game, or to leave a message here.

Best regards.
Score : 5659
I can get you 2 of those. I got you 2 of those. Let me know when you can trade (ankamabox works too, I'll come online then). It's free.
Score : 1
I'm still looking for some more vine plants (thanks to Spling for helping, by the way). If you have some for selling (at reasonable price, though), don't hesitate to PM me in game, or to leave a message here.

Best regards.
Respond to this thread