By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 88

Wakmeha

By -clip- - MEMBER - February 01, 2018, 13:53:51

Hey guys,

I'm new to elio and I've been looking around the forms for things I should know in order to be efficient. One thing I've notice people saying is that Wakmeha does a lot of damage to targets above 70% resistance.

What causes is? Or was this changed and it no longer does this? Thanks! 

Reactions 33
Score : 3749

A part from Wakmehas damage in exalted is non-reducible so the resistance of the target don't reduce this damage. Eliotrope has some decent damage options, but someone calculated that ifthe resistance of the target is over 70%, Wakmeha get superior to the other damage options, because all others get more reduced in their damage than Wakmeha.

OH ok, I understand now thanks - Do you have any other tips for me? 

Maybe that if you use Incandescence with 2 portals after summoning the portals, so that the portals are near the target, you get damage of 5-6 AP for 1 AP, so you get the cost of summoning the portals back.
And Flood in exalted with  portal between you and your target + passive is LIFE. Seriously one of the best damage for an easy and good working setup while using ressources you have all the time.

And don't think that you have to cast all the times spells through portals (only if you need it or have the "... gift" buff on you , you loose directional damage multipliers from side and backstab on it, if you use portals.
And think about your exalted rotation, so you use only WP on good damage spells.

Ok cool, thanks. Those are good tips. Question though. Is using Ethusiasm worth it? Seems like a bit of a hassle to setup and use it properly

Also, Berserk damage vs Distance or single target. Is berserk better? Because I find it a bit more easier for myself to play without berserk damage

Score : 1668

berserk it's good on pvp but in the endgame pvm and ubs it's pretty weak if u don't have some sadidas or fecas.
So for me the scheme is this:
Berserk : pvp
Distance : pvm

Score : 217

Enthusiasm it's more like an endgame passive for elio berserk pvp purpose.
it's hard to use if u are a distance portal elio cause u have to do a backstab damage

I play myself a ST/distance elio and I never had a situation, where I couldn't do something useful. With ST/distance you are all the time on maximum damage, a bit weaker than a berserk elios damage, but consistent. Elios have problems to survive in berserk, so you can use this first at high level with extremly high res equipement. The berserk passive is good because of the 1AP+1MP in berserk, you can use it in both builds. 14AP let distance/ST Elios go crazy with extremly high one turn nukes.

As a ST/distance elio, I never found a way to make Enthusiasm useful for me and I tried it often. I think maybe it works better on melee Elios, but I think that the set up is nearly never worth it, only if you play a build that is focused on unleashed blade in melee, while getting as much final damage on it as possible each turn (which I would not recommend, because this build would be extremly limited).

I see. So I'm gonna drop Enthusiasm and pick up something else but unsure what to get. This is my current deck:

4691-4692-4693-4680-4694-4668-4695-4671-4685-4683-4682-4678-4688-5144-5131-5143-4689-0

Also, I like the sounds of a 14ap Elio lol - Whats the setup for something like this? Currently I'm at lvl 166.

You can get 13AP/6MP normally with the passive that gives 1 MP for 2 range (max 1 MP).
So options to reach 14 AP are
1.) Berserk passive + being in berserk (not working all the time, but sometimes)
2.) AP runes, which cost a lot of damage from runes and probably support rune slots too, so not that good, but doable
3.) level 200 two--handed weapon disembodier, which trades one MP for 1 additional AP, so you get 14/5

until endequipe or level 200, you only have option 1.)

14AP give you nice combos like...
Portal Exalted 4xFlood
or Portal Portal Exalted Incandescence 3xFlood

Score : 106

Well why can’t you be distance and beserker at the same time? The way I built my elio is to have high single target/distance mastery but also have very high berserk mastery. I still do decent damage out of beserk because I have high single target/distance mastery and I still started crit chance so I can crit which helps my dmg. The small loss of dmg I lose out on not focusing mainly on crit mastery is made up for the fact that when I reach beserk and I do so much dmg. I don’t think beserk has trouble surviving when you can kite your enemies and then when they finally get you Low enough you punish them.

Tl;dr You don’t have to be melee to be an effective beserk elio.

You know I never really thought to do both like that and it's very insightful that you brought it up. Thank you. Now I have something else to play with lol

Score : 13

Is there any good way to incorporate the spell barrier into one's build?

I use it in my zerker build while having a masq on my team so I can move things into it.

The way I use it is like a first turn setup type deal.

Respond to this thread