FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 842

Eliotrope info

By Moonlightthorn - MEMBER - December 07, 2017, 14:00:54
Hey as ive said in other places on this forum; im new to the game.

Ive messed around with a bounch of classes and all of them has been ok untill i stumbled on to the Eliotrope and i fell in love! the class is amazing to play.

Since i feel like i dont know what im doping when i level up i wanted to ask ppl here for a guide, some info, pointers, tips and tricks and so on.. also is there a way for my team members to use the portals? and will i learn to use the portals for movement? and why doesent the portals work with all my spells?

So far ive put points into Resistance, Distance damage, Dodge and Critical hit. But i still have time to use the reset.

Alsoe.. my other two team memebers are Sacrier and Enirispa.. if that matters xD
Reactions 10
Score : 3292
your team member can only use portals to move  but they can't attack through portals,only eliotropes can,speaking of which,your attack must be able to reach the portal for you to attack a distant target through portals

to use a portal for movment,you must walk on the portal,when you're standing on a portal,,you can teleport to any other portal regardless of the distance (it still use mp to cross the portal),there's an elio active spell that allows you to instantly teleport to a selected portal without penality though

best advice i can give is don't go on exalt mode till you  know you're safe from danger

*(note that if the distance between the two portals is 6 cell or more when you use it to move,you'll get a penality of -20% damage dealt and -60 res for one turn ,but it doesn't stack thankfully)
Thanks for the info! I also noticed that i cant cast spells through a portal if someone is standing on it. 

How bout elements.. right now im focusing on Water with a bit of air.. but to me water seems best and earth not so good because of the short range of most of the spells..
Score : 2269
at most, you only ever need 2 control from gear ( you have 1 naturally)  making a total of 3 control to put out 4 portals. Its 2 portals for 1 control, 3 for 2 control and 4 portals you need 3 control. Pretty easy with endgame cus most eps have a control. 

Score : 6925
Kinda annoyingly, there is a hard cap of 4 portals per team
Score : 884

cody5|2017-12-07 16:34:20
Kinda annoyingly, there is a hard cap of 4 portals per team

well, we don't want people putting portals everywhere, how can you play against someone that has infinity mobility? lore wise there is no limits, but you can't balance that out in a game,
Score : 6925
I mean with the size of most battle maps, most classes can cross the entire field in 1 turn
Thanks alot for the help guys smile

Score : 3292
cool
Respond to this thread