By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What sidekicks to choose for Eliotrope

By Manlorey - MEMBER - November 24, 2017, 18:01:49

Greetings to all fellow interdimensional hat-lovers smile

Let me first say, that I am sorry if this question has been asked before. I searched for the info in
several threads, but what I found was either a bit outdated or specific information on other classes
or sidekick special roles, like what is the best healer there is.

So, my question would be, what sidekicks would you recommend for an Eliotrope? Not just for a specific build, though I chose to level a ranged DD Eliotrope (lvl 40 and trying things out), so if you have any useful thoughts on sidekicks which prefer this kind of play, it would be welcome (like, what combination is actually useful - do you need a tank and a healer, like Krosmoglob and Trank as ranged?). 

Thank you for your time smile  

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 849

Hippolyre - buff damage to crazy levels (his damage is based on how strong you are).

Trank - if bezerk, maintain low hp and he will take damage for you (for 2ap and LOS). Also his attacks heal him. Using Mubarak reflect ring + a healing BP.. It makes him very difficult to kill as well as poking out damage across the map (useful in long fights).

Drop knight - Buff damage, heals you and gives you AP.

Krosmoglob - supports your range damage and also heals you

Protofelx tanks and gives you AP and either resis or damage.

The rest.. Well depends what you want.
Sco

1 0
Score : 2162

the best for a DD elio ares this ones:

1)Drop Knight

2)Krosmoglob

3)Skale

1 0
Score : 90

Thank you for your feedback, a combination of Krosmoglob and Protoflex sounds good (range, AP, tanking and heals seem to be all there), so I will try to use this one. 

0 0
Score : 7214

krosmoglob for sure, it can use its spells thru elio portals

0 0
Score : 879

You guys are posting these as if the sidekicks are working properly. Maybe they won't be fixed at all because the developers are thinking they are indeed just fine.

1 -2
Score : 849

You need to gear your sidekick for it to work effectively (more stats you want..), I used to use my old Elio gear for kross and for any support class sidekick tank gear (need them alive and meat shielding me while doing their thing).

@Onofriss please start a separate thread if you have complaints.

SCO

0 0
Score : 61

Sidekicks not working fine? They're working fine, you just have to gear them. Sure they're not as strong as heroes but they're still very useful.

I'm currently rocking a Protoflex, Krosmoglob and a Hippolire and I'm doing just dandy

0 0
Score : 7214

in my case i prefer hippolyre naked xD

0 0
Score : 1

*UPDATE Duel element sidekicks no longer work. All gear is now stated with Elemental Mastery instead of gearing toward air, water, fire or earth. Don't buy them until its fixed:unsure:

0 0
Respond to this thread