FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About Elio CC and Zerket(long range)

By cafesoneca - MEMBER - April 07, 2017, 20:36:13

so i'm leveling up my elio, probly will be 180-190 in the next week, i'm needing some good cc class, but i dont have more slot so i need to work out with the  classes i have created, and i was thinking can a damage elio on CC be done?

and now on the zerker elio, is it viable for endgame dungeons, pvm not pvp, i want to try something new, i'm a litle bored of the "single target/crit builds/longe range"  
i've seen some good item for zerker and they are cheap as hell, but would i need to be always 50% less hp before fight? ou should i just go full hp and if a lose hp do zerker burst?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3964

seeing how moon fights usually go fast,if you wish to make a zeker elio ,just faceroll denyl gears as well as make sure you start the fight with less than 50% of your max hp to be able to deal considerable damages,as long as you make sure your zeker elio doesn't die,it is very viable in endgame dungeons,as well as a zeker elio ,since denyl gears provide zeker and st mastery,it allows the elio to deal equal damages in long distance as much as in cc,meaning both gameplay are viable for you according to the situation

can i know the other classes you pocess in your account?

0 0
Score : 859

rogue/feca/steam/eni/panda/hupermage/cra

0 0
Score : 3321

On some dungeons, particularly in croc, if I'm not zerked when it's just boss left, I'll teleport into a wall until I'm zerked.

Other than that, my build is decent but on the low side dpt wise if I'm full, but very high damage zerked. I personally play ranged zerk (since portals allow me to teleport out as soon as I drop low) and I've never had any trouble. Personally dislike crit builds, and haven't had much luck with melee.

0 0
Score : 261

Can I know your spell deck / build? This sounds great

0 0
Respond to this thread