By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for a ranged elio build.

By Nelxon - MEMBER - March 10, 2017, 16:07:07

Hello, I just returned to the game after being months away.
I started with an will and I'm looking for a good ranged build.
For what I've seen it's the one that looks the more viable into the end game, but I might be wrong.
Please share your opinions smile

Have fun and thx for your help

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 200

for ranged i'd go single target water/air, but air/earth could also work if you're going for berzerk. BUT tri could also work. 

0 0
Score : 359

I'm 108 longe range single target, water/air.... but I donnow if I'm missing something about passives or so! I feel like I'm underperforming

0 0
Score : 856

elios only shiny until later game, dont worry now

0 -1
Score : 359

How late? biggrin

0 0
Score : 373

Nelxon| - MEMBER (+) - Today - 19:16:38
How late? biggrin

LVL 170+

wink
0 0
Score : 3304

Elio has okay early game potential, especially in the spell Barrier, which has incredibly high damage for the level until around 150 or so, when it starts to slope off a bit. Ideally, the time when elio truly becomes a competitive class is around 130-140, when you complete your epic/relic and can run 12 ap and 3 control. Once you have full portal access, it's a lot easier, and a lot more useful.

0 0
Score : 186

Water/Air with portals is the way.

0 0
Score : 200

at 108 you have 4 passive slots right? since your build seems to be going into a similar direction as mine i'd suggest rage, enthusiasm, efference, and the fourth is up to you whether you need more ini, or if you want some extra damage. I'm currently a water/air st build, but I keep hiding from earth branch for heals. With air/water you get a lot of movement fluidity with all the portals, It's super fun smile

0 0
Score : 149

In all honesty, I wouldn't recommend Enthusiasm. I think Transitory is better overall, especially if you main flood and have high water damage. Enthusiasm's wp bonus is honestly the only good part about it, the backstab mechanic is rather useless.

As for Rage, berzerk isn't for everyone, which is why transitory has a dual purpose, since the bonus crit can be helpful for non-zerk builds. But, if you have nothing else to put there, then I would say use it.

Imo my setup as a ranged would be: Rage, Transitory, Effervescence, Sublimination

Alt: Transitory, Effervescence, Sublimination, Celestial Portal

Personally, as a full zerk build, I take: Rage, Effervescence, Sublimination, Celestial Portal, and Carnage.

Once upon a time I loved Elemental Disciple, but honestly it's really only good for burst heals, even max evolution. It can be helpful for melee builds, perhaps.

There are also some support/gimmick builds that don't use Exalt at all, for those I would recommend Inhalation, Sublimination, Transitory, Celestial Portal (and/or Elemental Disciple, depending on playstyle)

-EarthyMadness

1 0
Score : 3

i did distance/tri/berzerk on my elio and it's felt pretty strong. are you making use of berzerk? i feel elio being a ranged berzerk class is what makes it really strong

0 0
Respond to this thread