By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New To Elio

By - MEMBER (+) - February 19, 2017, 17:09:30

Are there any updated guides on elio? Not sure which elements or skills i should focus on along with stat points

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 356

Hello, another Eliotrope main here.

I'm only level ~90, so I can only give you tips for the early levels. I recommend following this build until level 80, when you get a free restat and you can decide where to go from there. smile

Also, please check out this and this topic and the replies to them. There is a user called 
EarthyMadness who is super helpful, they keep answering all kinds of questions - check out their posts. They also shared their spell deck in case you are super clueless about what to do.

• Items: Get 3 control from pets + equipment. (The earliest control weapon is the Gobbhammer I believe.) The number of your control stat equals to the portals you can have.
  • Abilities
    • Intelligence: Elemental Resistance (10), Barrier (3 or 4), rest to % Health Points
    • Strength: If you like portal games like me, max Distance Mastery, then go for Single Target or Elemental Mastery. If you want to become a melee eliotrope... no idea, I've never tried that.
    • Agility: Initiative/Dodge. AP/MP removal might be useful later, but not now, try to have an initiation high enough to come before most of the monsters to set up the map for your portals, and a dodge high enough so monsters don't lock you (though you have repositioning spells, it's better to save those APs.)
    • Chance: % Critical Hit (10-15), Berserk Mastery (5), then max % Critical Hit. This is optional. I like Berserk Mastery and I use it with the passive Rage. If you don't want to be a berserker, go for Critical Mastery after % Critical Hit. Note: You cannot backstab with portals, forget Rear Mastery.
    • Major: Hoo boy, everyone does this differently, hahah! I personally went for 1 AP (this is a must), then 1 MP. Don't go for Range, our spells aren't modifiable. You can restore your WP easily by switching on and off Exalted or using Celestial Portals, again, useless. Control and Damage - well, you can get control for cheap in these early levels, I doubt you need it. % Damage inflicted might be good if you are against the +1 MP.
  • Spells:
    • I mostly use EarthyMadness' deck with some modification. That is:
      • Air for damage (Ethereal Burst, Tempest)
      • Earth for sustain (Hiding) or damage (Clash)
      • Water for repositioning (Pulsation for portal, Flood and Whirlwind for you/teammates/monsters).
      • The other main source of damage is Incandescence, it deals a ridiculous amount of damage for 1 AP, given you positioned your portals well.
    • Get items that boost your Air/Earth damage or Distance damage.

I hope this is helpful for the early levels. smile Remember to count the number of MPs your enemies have and they'll never catch you!
1 0
Score : 162

Mmm what skills should you use exalt and calm on?

0 0

What about after 80?ohmy

0 0
Score : 356

Read the discussions in those two topics for the answer. laugh

0 0

What air/earth gear would you reccomend to use ohmy

0 0
Score : 3319

I would highly recommend: Infernal (level 64, tri elemental) gear supplemented with Royal/Imperial Gobball/Tofu (I can't remember which ones are better) because the 4-piece set gives an ap point. This should get you into the 80-90 range, where Excarnus is very good, so is Milkar the Moowolf gear (Both of these are Ultimate Bosses, so you'll need some higher level friends to help you out. If you play on Nox, I may be able to help sometime), and for 90-100, Vampyro gear is one of the absolute best. This should hold you for a little while, until 115-120 range (Castuc) gear.

Realistically, it isn't until around level 130-140 you should start really worrying about optimizing gear. Once you get past Castuc and into Blackspore, Wabbits, Lenald, etc, you need to get some good gears.

1 0
Respond to this thread