By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

So...Enthusiasm...

By MuriCat - MEMBER - January 04, 2017, 06:49:03

So i'm levelling an Eliotrope, and I'm trying to make use of Enthusiasm, just to test how 'massive' the damage is. That said, I can't seem to activate it. Here's what i've tried:

After hitting them with a spell in the front to trigger Wakfu Imprint:
1. Putting down a portal (It says 'Use a portal'. I figured maybe use the portal spell). - Nothing
2. Using Time Breach to get behind opponent and hit them (Time breach says the Elio goes through a portal) - Nothing
3. Placing a portal behind the enemy and beside the elio, jumping through portal, and hitting enemy in the back - Nothing

What am I doing wrong?

Is it broken? Bugged? Worth using at all? I just don't get it.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 3304

The third point on your list is similar. You have to hit them from the front, triggering "wakfu imprint" state, then travel, by mp, through a portal. Now, all backstab damage done to that marked target for the rest of your turn does +30%

0 0
Score : 760

And the truth is... it is really hard for elio to hit the enemy from the behind with normal spells when one has portals in the range. Even melee attack within 2 cells count as non-direction attack when elio choose portal thru spells.

0 0
Respond to this thread