Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

elio is horrible

By bluephantom - MEMBER - August 14, 2015, 16:46:04

tried the class its crap compared to its former self

0 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 307

They suck...they are not fun. Just low damage attacks and portals. Nothing special like the other classes.

0 0
Score : 4182
Syfrid|2015-08-15 20:12:25
They suck...they are not fun. Just low damage attacks and portals. Nothing special like the other classes.
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not...

Regardless, if you both are serious, you both also do not know how to play the class effectively or conversely should instead of ranting about your personal opinion, find some changes that you would like to propose...

My opinion is that elios are still good and are just different...

~Kouett
0 0
Score : 39

Hi All,

I play on remmington and go by the name Sco.

My Elio will reck anything in front of it a lv126 I can comfortable output 2-3k dam age on a single mob (not including the guys surrounding the poor guy). For crowd control they are truly beast.

If you can't get damage you are doing it wrong or your iop brain is too small to figure it out tongue 

0 0
Score : 485
samson0112|2015-08-22 17:26:51
Hi All,

My Elio will reck anything in front of it a lv126 I can comfortable output 2-3k dam age on a single mob (not including the guys surrounding the poor guy). For crowd control they are truly beast.

If you can't get damage you are doing it wrong or your iop brain is too small to figure it out tongue

I'm lvl 120+ and really can't do much damage, so I'm useless in team fights at dungeons, can you tell me, just HOW you do this?:3
0 0
Score : 7439

For what I've seen elios in dungeons I must agree. They're horrible dmg wise and squishy.

0 0
Score : 4182

If you wanna do big numbers you need to be using celestial gift and fighting at range. I did 6k on a non crit to HC Vertox with blade just because I use celestial gift before I attack from a distance through portals.

The only crappy elios are inexperienced or stubborn elios who either are't up to date or continue to try and play like they used to.

~Kouett

0 0
Score : 7984

I do think a 4 portal limit regardless of the number of Elios on the team is stupid. Portal limit should go up by 1 per Elio on the team.

0 0
Score : 39
Folkmutt|2015-08-23 14:46:20
samson0112|2015-08-22 17:26:51
Hi All,

I'm lvl 120+ and really can't do much damage, so I'm useless in team fights at dungeons, can you tell me, just HOW you do this?:3
I would have to show you to explain, but I do very good damage.

Also not sure if I wanna make it public, in case we get nerfed. I would say dmg on par with a rogue's bomb combo (if not close).

I don't PvP (build is not right), but I have rekt a few scarier and an iop. I'm pretty sure if I get the rage passive to build at 150 I can one turn anything.

Honestly play with the passives, the right combo will really stick out when you see it wink

Anyway if you see online, I'll give you a little tutorial
1 0
Respond to this thread