By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

need some help with build

By December 12, 2014, 11:27:31

I'm new for this game. I decided to try think of a triple potal based build for elio. Here I want to show the list of selected skills to know the opinion of more experienced players.
Build more focused on PvP than PvE

Water.
Wakmeha 4AP, 1-5 range.
- works with portals.
- good range.
- good additional effects on the states(calm/exalted).

Pulsation 3AP, 1-4 range.
- works with portals.
-simply for spamming.

Situational skills (no need to level up)
Flood 4AP, 1-4 range.
- switch places with ally.

Barrier 5AP, 1MP.
- may be useful for ranged combat (due to the Eliotrope Barrier).

Earth
Clash
4AP, 1-4 range.
- works with portals.
- AOE.
- good additional effect on the exalted state.

Hiding
3AP, 1-3 range.
- works with portals.
- steals 100% of damage done on the exalted state.

Air
Siphon 2AP, 1-3 range.
- low cost.
- works with portals.
- can push back or attracted(depends or state) on 1-3 cells(depends on skill lvl). you need to cause dmg to active this effects.

Unleashed Blade
5AP, 1-2 range.
- high dmg(especially on the exalted state).

So what do you think about this skill set? What would you like to change?

P.S. Also need help with specialties.
P.S.S. I am sorry for my bad english.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1775

I prefer Whirlwind for my second water spell after Wakmeha for it's cheapness and push utility.

Hiding is is a solid choice, and I absolutely love Clash's long range and giant cross effect. Probably my default nuke baring resists on the targets.

For Air I went with Torrential Flux for it's more consistently higher damage over Blade and Etherial Burst for a other nice cheap AP spell that grants a nice anti-healing debuff since I intend to PvP later.

For the class specialties I'd first get Exaltation to level 6 to bring its AP cost down, then Effervensence to 10 to make Exaltation free. I then went back and maxed Exaltation to get the best damage bonus to damage taken benefit out of it. After that I've got Portal up to 6 to bring down its AP cost, and I'm next going to max out Sublimation for its assortment of Ranged Damage and range extensions.

0 0
Score : 40
AduroT|2014-12-12 12:39:58
I prefer Whirlwind for my second water spell after Wakmeha for it's cheapness and push utility.

Hiding is is a solid choice, and I absolutely love Clash's long range and giant cross effect. Probably my default nuke baring resists on the targets.

For Air I went with Torrential Flux for it's more consistently higher damage over Blade and Etherial Burst for a other nice cheap AP spell that grants a nice anti-healing debuff since I intend to PvP later.

For the class specialties I'd first get Exaltation to level 6 to bring its AP cost down, then Effervensence to 10 to make Exaltation free. I then went back and maxed Exaltation to get the best damage bonus to damage taken benefit out of it. After that I've got Portal up to 6 to bring down its AP cost, and I'm next going to max out Sublimation for its assortment of Ranged Damage and range extensions.
Thank you. I think I misunderstood the mechanics of Siphon. Now I see that it can be replaced by Whirlwind. Then I can take a Etherial Burst instead of Siphon in the Air branch.

Final version

Water --------- Earth ------ Air
Wakmeha ---- Clash ------ Etherial Burst
Whirlwind ----- Hiding ----- Unleashed Blade
0 0
Score : 1345

Unleashed blade does not make sense with your kit. Only reason to prioritize it over torrential to me is fear of hitting your allies.

If an enemy is not on your portal you won't get the damage boost.
It can only be used once a turn and for that turn it is used it has a cool down preventing use on the following turn.

You are better off taking torrential Flux especially considering your ranged emphasis.
Torrentials damage per AP is 37.4-50.8 depending on landing one or both glyph hits. Once a turn but usable every turn.

Unleashed is 39 or 45 damage per AP depending on meeting the condition. Given its cool down limit its not that great. You get more consistent damage out of Flux. You are probably also going for sublimation as a priority for long distance damage. 60% isn't large however unleashed blade will never trigger it.

0 0
Respond to this thread