FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Quest Bug] The Lost Flame Hunt! (Leek Pie/Macawker's Flame)

By baby-XD - MEMBER - January 10, 2020, 04:41:10

The quest states the following:

Upon research, asking players and googling, many have said it requires 3x Star Eviroment in Calamar, as well as night time for this following unit to spawn: (few years old photo)

However, there's been like 6 of us who's been around Calamar for 1 week and this unit never ever spawned.

Today, we've made sure that the Enviroment is 3x Stars for hours ( which is hard to do because Exotics are mass spawning and usually are 400+.. you'd need a level 200 to 1 shot them constantly to drop it down and sometimes its impossible.)

- We've made sure it's 3 stars for over 2-3 hours, and we've searched through the whole map day and night in-game time, even used shovels and looked everywhere and this unit is not spawning.

Is this a bug? surely it can't be this near-impossible to do for a quest on such level? did anything change?

We could not find any information other than old posts saying:
1) Make sure Enviroment is 3x Stars - We did.
2) Make sure it's night time - We searched day and night.
3) They said it's bugged and glitched - Is it?

If anyone got something on this please reply and let us know, thanks!
4 0
Reactions 5
Score : 17

As far as i know, the Flame only appears when servers go down for maintenance (yeah, really), and they don't respawn either. Also, the drop aren't 100%, so... good luck. It's certainly bugged, for years now.

1 0
Score : 343

I see sad I felt like it's bugged because it seems near impossible to do with all of what I mentioned above.. specially for a level 55 quest with minimal reward attached to it.

1 0
Score : 3

Exotics mass spawning is on absurd levels, after killing some of them their numbers often even increase rather than decrease. It should be decreased by about half or the number of them wanted by clan member should be increased to perhaps 200-300.

0 0
Score : 54

Hi there, just to update, the monster name now is FLAMELET.
And I also think its bugged, more than a year I've found it only once, and didnt drop the quest item (for my 3 chars on the battle)

ALSO, I would like to suggest, if they mean the spawn to continue like it is, PLEASE make it with some glowing aura or annoying SOUND or something so we can actually find it. Because the only time I did found it, it was behind the tall buildings in the central island, and it was pure luck to find it.

0 0
Score : 343

Thanks for the replies & confirmations everyone! I've got an update:

The Flamelet is super easy to find, he simply is NOT respawning once killed after a server launch as @ImPaDabr had mentioned.

I've went on the Beta Server once it launched and I tried to see if i'll find Flamelet in there.. and I found soo many... all around. They were so easy to find actually, and the enviroment was on 2 stars.
However I noticed that a quick restart to turn on an event like Saint Patrick's does not refresh Calamar/Islands nor respawn Flamelet... we actually need a FULL restart.. so let's see if we get one on the next big update.

Whenever there's a update or server restart always check Calamar, because once Flamelets die they will not respawn.

Here from Beta server:

1 0
Respond to this thread