By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rem: 'Invalid name" message on creating new characters

By 1vent - MEMBER - December 08, 2018, 02:14:06

Says it all. I've tried several times today to create a new characters and tried multiple names. I still get the same error message.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 725

I've experienced this a few times; as an example, that message appeared after attempting to create a character affiliated with the Smisse family. Character names whose compilation of letters is anything close to the names of the characters in the animated series is off limits, I believe, though I've spotted a few that have managed to slip through the cracks (all were characters from season 3). I'd be willing to bet that names whose spellings are comparable to words deemed inappropriate could also garner that message.

If you're attached to the name, vary the spelling of it, and one of those iterations may make it past the creation screen. I've used that trick to bypass the censor myself. Good luck!

Edit: It just occurred to me that the name you are attempting to use might also have already been claimed. Just a thought to perhaps aid you in coming up with a solution~ happy

0 0
Score : 4377

It's odd, as I used the name on a characters I killed off months back.

0 0
Score : 5461

every name including the word wabbit is an invalid name too, they just block specific words which are used in their game and series

0 0
Respond to this thread