By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 72

My character can't equip items!

By OmieWanKenobi - MEMBER - February 13, 2018, 13:02:40

This has been happening since July of last year 2017. I logged in using the STEAM client of the game and I immediately noticed that almost all of the items that were equipped on my main character (Osamodas - Ormak Snowtalon) were missing! It's also the same when I login using the downloadable client.But the main problem I have is whenever I try to equip my main character with other items,  they will not equip! I thought it will just fix itself if I leave it alone for a while but after several months, I still have the same issue.I will share a Youtube link showing the problem: -www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FfkflkBqToI keep double clicking and dragging the items to my character's equipment slot but it doesn't equip the item.

Character name: Ormak Snowtalon
Ankama display name: llomiell

Date and time: Since July 2017
Map: Any map, I can't equip any items

Bug description: Unable to equip items

Reproducibility: 
I keep double clicking and dragging the items to my character's equipment slot but it doesn't equip the item.

Reactions 1
Score : 1206

Have you try refreshing your inventory? Have you try to check you still in Adjust level system or real level? Have you try check the items level prerequisite is same like your real level? have check all your equipment pages available to your chara?

Respond to this thread