FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 46

Pandawa Barrel Looks Like Tree/Branch When Carried

By ArrunaKina - MEMBER - November 26, 2017, 18:59:50
Character name:  Tai Shan
Ankama display name: ArrunaKina

Date and time: November 26, 2017 @ 12:50 GMT-5 (EST)
Map:  Gobbal Pastures (so far happens when fighting any Gobbal, even outside of pastures).

Bug description:  When Pandawa is carrying his barrel, it mophs into a giant branch/tree (see attached image).  Pandawa cannot move to spaces or target spaces under the branch/tree.
Reproducibility process:  Enter battle, drop the barrel, end turn.  Pandawa picks up barrel which morphs into a giant tree/branch (see attached image).

This issue makes my Pandawa unplayable while carrying the barrel.  I seem to remember this being an issue in beta, but I don't recall the solution.  I have tried searching the forums and cannot find a solution to this issue.

[left]
 I think I figured it out...

It is displaying my Pandawa's accessory instead of the barrel.  I was able to switch to the mining pick and now it displays my pick instead of my fishing pole (the tree/branch from before).  I have to admit, it is visually stunning to carry a huge pickaxe and fight with it, but it is quite frustrating to not be able to target underneath of the fishing pole or pickaxe where the graphics overlay the tiles.[/left]
Reactions 3
Score : 468
That's happening in the live server too, you must carry no job accessory
Score : 46
I am on the live server (Remington).
Respond to this thread