By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 1697

Skip Bug

By MrMunchkin1988 - MEMBER - March 24, 2016, 17:41:10
Character name: Darth Munch

Date and time: 24.03.2016 17:30
Map: Restat Room

Bug description: System automatically skips my turns until Bonus Turn
Reproducibility: I just started the fight, i didnt use the restat option cause i just wanted to test something

I smell another Major Bug in fights
Reactions 4
Score : 132

This bug happens because of a difference between the computer and the server time, you will have to change your pc time so the minutes coincide with the server time.
Example:
server time, 16:45
pc time, 13: 47
skip turn bug

pc time 13:45
normal gameplay

Score : 1494

Does this also conclude that the turn time is not decreased? I had 6-15sec turns in beta.

Score : 1697
Gako95|2016-03-25 17:39:54
This bug happens because of a difference between the computer and the server time, you will have to change your pc time so the minutes coincide with the server time.
Example:
pc time, 13: 47
skip turn bug

pc time 13:45
normal gameplay
Or Ankama just dont import this bug.....

srsly sometimes i still wonder, if there is a cat, rolling over the pc board, after they do a update... xD

And this should NOT happen on real servers, even if you can fix it this way... my PC for example automatically synch its Time.... so i had to change it every few min. Or turn this function of to play a bad programmed game
Score : 85

Hi! I know it's been a long time since this was posted, but have you ever found a different way to stop this bug? Because I'm having the same problem right now but my pc time and server minute time are the same and it's still making this bug. Any solutions?

Respond to this thread