FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 108

Dark Hurl Dungeon: Bag Quest Bugged

By darkflare March 22, 2015, 22:08:32
I've tried doing this dungeon 3 times now and the quest doesn't seem to come up when you click on the chest. Anyone else having this issue?
Reactions 7
Score : 586
darkflare|2015-03-22 22:08:32
I've tried doing this dungeon 3 times now and the quest doesn't seem to come up when you click on the chest. Anyone else having this issue?
yeah I have it too
Score : 2
We tried doing it yesterday, several times trying to make it work and we couldn't u.u

Pretty annoying since at least for me is pretty hard to get 6 ppl for it
Score : 2227
dont know if this quest is bugged or not, but one requirement for the quest is that all 6 participants are level 70 or higher(the same level as required for the quest). if all 6 participants were level 70+ the only explanation i can come up with, is that the quest is bugged
Score : 832
DanielTheBrawe|2015-03-24 19:45:30
dont know if this quest is bugged or not, but one requirement for the quest is that all 6 participants are level 70 or higher(the same level as required for the quest). if all 6 participants were level 70+ the only explanation i can come up with, is that the quest is bugged
can confirm, we attempted this last week with a full party all over L100. The chest wouldn't open.
Score : 173
We had the same problem but I also ran the Morbax Neplopolis and Kokokobana dungeons to collect restat material multiple times and the chests that give you stuff for the extra parts of those dungeons would not open either. So appears to not only be the dark haul dungeon.
Score : 52
Is this still an issue?  I ran the dungeon today but didn't get the bag.  On the other hand, not everyone was over lvl 70, so I'm wondering if I need to set up the logistics to get a full party together again or not.
Score : 10099
It worked fine for me a few days ago. It isn't a quest though it's an achievement now, and you need 6 party members afflicted by the curse. Probably you need everyone over 70.
Respond to this thread