Ankama Trackers

[1.77] Quality of Life / Quick Exchange

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 17, 2022, 07:38:54
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

Reactions 7
Score : 6468

So what exactly vare supposed to discuss here?

0 -1
Score : -1070

It is getting better. 

1 -1
Score : 285

One thing I was thinking about a while ago, that would be a nice QoL addition to the game is an option to "abreviate" the damage number visual.
Like, instead of seeing "-11359" you can just see "-11.3k" (maybe with the "k" a little smaller than the numbers)
With the increase in lvl cap to 230 (and who knows if its getting higher eventually), I think the numbers we see are getting a bit too extreme, would be nice to have an option for it to fill the screen a little less. It's not like these first and second digits regularly influence combat, when your numbers usually already reach 4 to 5 digits, sometimes  even 6.

4 0
Score : 10860

or simply reduce their size and oppacity, because man, sometimes we trigger so much damage in a row the game kinda lags a little xD

1 0
Score : 1200

About the quality of life, instead of each character occupying 1 spot in the guild, adding the account entity (all characters) as 1 spot in the guild would already improve the quality of life of the guilds a lot

3 0
Score : 2

I agree with this idea. Hopefully, it's available to be done.

0 0
Score : 17

please put the professions as the account entity, it's horrible to have to change characters to use the upped professions

1 0
Respond to this thread