Ankama Trackers

[1.75] General Feedback

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 17, 2022, 10:00:45
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Shenbatu

The beta server has been rebooted a few hours ago, it should be accessible now.

See message in context
Reactions 40
Score : 326

"In tactical mode (Ctrl + T), obstacles (red rectangles) now have a maximum height"

Oh my god thank you so much for this, glad to see some attention for the tactical mode, but its possible to reduce further the red rectangles? The size is still larger than needed. 

2 0
Score : 29

Hello guys, are you implementing this on DOFUS too? Doesnt seems fair wakfu takes this nerf alone.

is clearly you want to avoid the exploit of panda carrying a sacrier while this on berserk to do max damage while panda tank under gets minor damage.

in dofus you see this a lot with Panda+Maskeraider / Panda+Sacrier.
9 -5
Score : 230

this is a completely unhealthy combination (Panda+Maskeraider / Panda+Sacrier.) and these new changes are very good
questions about nerfing panda to dofus should probably be asked on the dofus forum, not here 

1 0
Score : 6432

Literally unbalanced, haha

1 0
Score : 1632

Saylun9#7757|2022-02-17 15:19:52
this is a completely unhealthy combination (Panda+Maskeraider / Panda+Sacrier.) and these new changes are very good
questions about nerfing panda to dofus should probably be asked on the dofus forum, not here 

unhealthy or not, is an exploit that is real on dofus as well, and seems fair posting it here since the changes and topic are being debated here tbh, and sometimes wakfu seems like ankama's ugly son xDD

cody5#2705|2022-02-17 15:16:30
Literally unbalanced, haha

Yes it is, but is not final.
Usually ankama makes changes they want to stick in an overwhelming way, knowing players will complain so when they reduce its impact to the way that was really projected, it seems that players are getting their way at the end xD idk if im explaining myself.
4 0
Score : 720

Finally you decide to properly balance panda after years of it reigning king of positioning and a must have if you want to compete with top tier dungeon rankings. I say all the permanent ranking should be reset, we will see a big shift...
However, the panda itself should also be affected by a different malus. It should lose 10 elemental resistance per carry and throw it does, ally or enemy and lasts 2 turns.

4 0
Score : 93

In addition to the current nerf: I feel like it would be more interesting if the Panda were to receive increased damage if they were to be hit whilst carrying someone.
Your suggestion is good, but 10 resistance is too little (unless you are just using it for example purposes).
It would be even more interesting if such damage received % were to increase with each hit received while carrying and entity, until they were to stop carrying.

1 0
Score : 4202

I am trying to leave Bonta and go to Astrub. When I attempted to use the Bonta Zaap, I repeatedly got black screens. After the second attempt, my client is frozen when trying to log in (stuck on loading screen).

0 0

The beta server has been rebooted a few hours ago, it should be accessible now.

Score : 4

i created an osamodas and in my first fight with Otomai he doesnt skip his first 2 turns making me wait 60 sec for each action which is pretty annoying and then at like turn 3 he just never skips the turn and im stuck at this first fight idk why.

and now i skipped tutorial and im playing vs a corrupted tofoone that is not doing anything

ok another fight that the monster is not doing anything and im starting to wonder if this is how the beta server is like, its my first time on it so sorry if im saying something stupid.

0 0

Hello Twelvians,

To compensate for the removal of Prospecting and Wisdom on pets, we will make the following changes:

• Increase the average region bonus to 30 Wisdom and Prospecting (instead of 10).
  • Increase the max region bonus to 60 Wisdom and Prospecting (instead of 30).
  • Territory control bonus becomes :
    • 1 HP per territory controlled (no change).
    • 15 Wisdom and Prospecting if 20 or more territories controlled (instead of 5% Damage inflicted).
    • 15 Wisdom and Prospecting if 30 or more territories controlled (instead of 10 Wisdom).
    • Nothing beyond that (instead of 10 Prospecting at level 40 and above).
  • Combat challenges all give 10 more Prospecting and Wisdom than before.
  • Combat challenges all give 5 extra Prospecting and Wisdom for 3 or more players and 5 or more players.
  • In short, each successful challenge in a team of 6 players gives 20 extra Prospecting and Wisdom.

We are also thinking about a mechanic to boost these characteristics in dimensional rifts.

We hope players will be able to have more choice on their equipments. We don't want the Prospecting and Wisdom bonuses to be part of the stuffing thought.
We don't rule out rebalancing pet stats, but that's a whole other topic.

Happy beta !
Score : 4202

That's actually a pretty nice change. For items and pets where the only stats were prospecting or wisdom (e.g., makaspekting ring, makabrisdom ring, quaquack, drheller pet, etc.) will they get new stats or will they have no stats?

0 0
Score : 589

Not trying to completely defend Panda here. But the nerf was clearly targeted at the abusing of the double Panda + Sacrier strategy for Rushu. Then, you decide to nerf Panda and affect the entire rest of the game where similar strategies (not necessarily repeating classes) were used but not abused.

So, i dislike that approach. 

I believe this time you could have simply adjusted the Rushu fight to add something that could punish such strategy or even benefit other strategies. The Ogrest fight, being similar to Rushu's,  is a clear example of a boss that has mechanics to punish something like this (look at Ruckus, Ebony damage aura, Ivory pushing aura, etc...)

1 -5
Score : 230

there must be a system of counterweights. no one forces a panda to use this strategy, but if it uses it on purpose, then it is logical that there should be a penalty.
 panda has not had serious balancing for a long time.and most players support panda balance with counterweight system

2 0
Score : 1586

the new pet bonuses feel random and generally pretty sad.
wis/pp/kit pets that were fairly "one size fits all" now have very situational stats.
this is an issue for the young drheller in particular since pretty much everybody has them, but very few classes actually need a 100 lock pet.

3 0

yeah they should have made it pure HP, so everyone can use them

2 -3
Score : 233

With the changes to Ogrest, there's something that would be cool to be altered on the battle against him too, one thing that idk if it's planned or not.

Now that the fight has been added to the endgame content again, alongside with mechanics similar to Rushu (a fight with extremely good polish and visual indication of areas of effect), is it possible if the transition of Turquoise, Emerald and Ebony get some attention?

Both of them lack any visual indication of the area they hit, and all of them would look amazing with the appropriate visuals.

0 0
Score : -76

Hello! Very nice beta so far although I think osamodas is doing too much damage. I wrote a few ideas for an improvement in foggernaut though. Would you be able to check it out? I feel that the tank part of it (which would be the most healthy part) could be vastly improved!

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/139-foggernaut/241920-foggernaut-almost-no-passives-focused-melee-gameplay-suggestion-list-ahead-with-new-mechanics

1 -5
Score : 778

is it too hard to give Anti-UH Boots an aura also?

0 0

There we go, planned for the 1.75 patch

Score : 19895

Just nosing in to comment a few things to consider:

1. Pets that were bought long ago in order to have Prospecting and/or Wisdom will get a really nasty bite if this happens. Consider those who parked the game aside and return to find this change. Same goes for the duck, which basically was the golden pet of Prospecting. And the gobgob new bonus is possibly one of the worst. tongue Seriously reconsider about this part, let's not return to the "buy potions from the shop if you want to level" old days...
  2. When a team is not "the most skilled in town", those pets and equipment were a life-saver. It hurts just to read the amount of required EXP for leveling at higher levels, I think that removing those bonuses would be a bad move. This will likely promote more elitism among teams for the sake of challenges if what they seek is getting more EXP, and they can get better results on their own.
  3. The Panda's biggest advantage is possibly being able to protect an ally like that, even better than a Sacrier's Sacrifice spell or Feca's and Sadida's armors. This basically is another step toward removing team strategies and promoting the "each unit on their own" gameplay. And what would be the cap of the Unbalanced effect and how much can it stack in a single turn? Consider PvP or dungeons with many attackers while holding an ally: 10 hits on the Panda, and the ally is out of comission for 2 turns. It would make more sense if the Panda would take some debuff instead or had a chance to drop the ally. If you get hit it hurts, if you get hit while stretching and holding something heavy above your head, it screws a lot more, but what you carry is still there if you don't drop it (unlikely). Else, nobody would want to ever carry an ally with this. Leaving him to die would likely be of more adventage than having a fully disabled ally without attack nor healing capacity after that. Unless they were two Pandas alternating the Tower game just for the sake of taking hits and being healed by others? Either way, looks quite a restrictive nerf.
  4. I'm not a big friend of Kit Skill, but I use it. Main two problems of removing this one: reduced level sets, and items of advanced areas while you are attemping to level there in order to equip them. For the first part, those sets specialized for reduced level runs which made use of the +10 Kit Skill part, will go to the trash bin with no other option than making it all again (not a major problem for lower levels, but it will cause again that feeling of "all this work for nothing now" for mid and high level sets. Be careful with abusing this feeling.).

Not sure if it's wise to apply so many nerfs that harshly, specially with the required amount of time and resources to devote to equip and level chars with combats lately. These changes will likely "punish" the casual player and Hardcore one alike. In my opinion, it would be a bad move.
2 -1

I guess you can carry a feca since armour given is unaffected by the debuff?

But imo, pandas already have the ultimate positioning power with chamrak, I think removing their ability to protect an damage dealer is fine if they get buffed in something else in return.

1 -1
Score : 3167

hello! what bonus will this building have? if kit skill will removed in 1.75

4 -1

Hello,

1. Kit skill won't be removed in 1.75.
  2. We don't know for sure yet.
Score : 3045

Please make Murmurderer recyclable. I get TONS of these items in the Frigost's Ultimate Rift and i have no choice but to just throw them away.

4 -4

Huh, these are a quest reward from the shhhudoku questline, I didn't know they awere also a drop

0 0
Score : 778

=13pxSeizing the Oportunity to talk about that, are there plans for the Nations quest's Hero Sets, that range up to 3 levels, on level 20 35 and 50?

[Siu]|2022-03-02 18:30:40

Hello,
  1. Kit skill won't be removed in 1.75.
  2. We don't know for sure yet.
0 0
Score : 11084

Any ETA on the new Fogger and Sram customizations? I also heard more will be changed on Fogger, is that true?

0 0

Hello,

The new Fogger and Sram customizations have been postponed for now, they won't be released in the 1.75 patch since they were pretty tricky to implement on a technical level.

There is no extra change planned for Fogger right now.

Score : -618

the punt boots are one of good epic curently. no need to change smile. if devs see it powerful just nerf the dmg. like 230 dual elements dmg. eveytouch in that boots will change alot of 215 build. even the 215 sets look unnesesary at the moment.

0 0
Score : 11084

They just lowered the HP by 100 and the Mastery by 40, for the level this epiuc is, this is a PATHETIC nerf with a small bonus of Lock and Block. Seriously, who will feel the difference if not those .1% with sublimations that specificaly tackle Lock or Block status?

1 0
Respond to this thread