Ankama Trackers

[1.74] General Feedback

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 09, 2021, 11:33:41
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

Hello,

A croupier is available in Ecaflipus, to check the new 230 items.
Some items still don't have names or characteristics which is normal at this point. However, epic and relic items are missing due to a bug.
Here are their characteristics :

See message in context
Reactions 24

Hello,

A croupier is available in Ecaflipus, to check the new 230 items.
Some items still don't have names or characteristics which is normal at this point. However, epic and relic items are missing due to a bug.
Here are their characteristics :

Score : 9633

“Plastron de la presidente”
I GET THE REFERENCE!

1 0
Score : 11921

"Don't Lose Your Way" INTENSIFIES

1 0
Score : 1196

I like the adition of new areas. Also, two room dungeons are really nice. Is there a chance to lower dungeons get this treatment? And is this update going to be focused only on the new areas, or will you also give more changes on classes?

1 0
Score : 214

It awesome how the dungeons have 2 rooms. Could be nice if the rest of the dungeons get the 2 rooms, 4 rooms is time consuming and sets players back from doing the dungeons :c.

The mobs don't play their turn, they stand still while the timer counts. I din't know if this is intended or a bug.

The relics and epics are just awesome!

0 0
Score : 1196

Maybe give a little buff to some Epics:

Sigma is a Ring that gives no Resistance, while also taking alway your Crit Chance, and giving bonuses that are not so attractive to the meta, since some ranged builds will run 14/4, and I don't know if Melees will touch it. A little buff could help.

Collier d'Ulysse, an Epic that is for Ranged builds, but doesn't give Range, and has no Critical Chance.  Maybe give it a little buff here? Make it give Range, Critical Chance or even both?

Amulette du Mirage also is strange. You get no PA/PM, but you get some range. This amulet also gives less damage than Curolas(also, Curolas is an Epic). Maybe give it a little buff, so it's at least an option for relics? 

I also want to talk about some passives, that could get a fix this update: Passives that should be baked into the class:

Devious Archer is a passive from Cra's that is the most reliable way to recover your WP, while also helping you with damage, why is it a passive? Every class gets their core Regen mechanic without needing to give up a slot on their deck.

We also have Ecas, that suffer from the same: Ecaflip Precision is the most reliable way to Ecaflips recover WP, why is it a passive?

Why did I only bring passives like these to the table? Because both share the same issue: They are core passives that brings the class a way to recover their WP reliablely, and while every class gets their WP regen baked on it's core, Cra's/Ecaflip's will need to give up a slot to get this. I do agree that passives can change the way you recover WP, but never turn your core mechanic into an optional passive, because lets be real here: They are not optional.

I would be very happy if this could be adressed on this update, since it needs no new Animation/Icon: It's all already there.

0 0
Score : 3851

Sadida Prayer is also one such passive-  if you don't take this or Dolly Sacrifice, you will find yourself having no way to regenerate WP as well. Dolly Sacrifice is a horrible way to regenerate WP- you have to summon your UP first, then your UP has to summon an extra doll, THEN you can recover WP on your next turn if the doll doesn't die. If you sacrifice your UP you will be locked out of your dolls for the remaining turn- also thats also 6AP for 1WP.

3 0
Score : 1505

Hey! It's your friendly neighborhood Iop.

The changes are HUGE and really amazing, I won't comment about the items since it takes a lot of time to inspect one per one but I'll write about some generic aspects concerning the new lvl cap:

- If the enchantment lv11 gets unlocked the powerspike is gonna be really big , this means that the base res of chars gets a high increase alongside the HP they can achieve. If this happens the base res outside fight would need to be lowered in order to not have dmg-dealers with 90%res permanently.

- On the other hand , lv230 gear means faster farming of low lvl zones , being the most impacted one lv200. I am talking about power-farming the subs with stheles.
Is it the time to add a malus for lv230 players on low lvl dungeons (200-?) or will the stasis system get a facewash in order to change some mechanics?. Any chance to recycle the  owned excess subs to get shards ?

- Don't you think the lv215 will be obsolete due to not having any actual use such UB's or Subs (the only useful thing I find it's the dimensional rift , all other equipments aren't as impressive since a lot of us still use lv200 gear for tanks , and lv230 gear gives better stats than 215 in most cases). Will adding souvenirs to lv230 solve this issue? Making us farm lv215 gear in order to craft it.

- How do you feel about making pact on lv230 zones a MUST in some way , since it's all based around demons, Like you would need to have the +25% bonus pact active at least in order to farm. Didn't you guys want to exhibit chaos on those zones? ph34r.

- I know that we have been answered a lot of times about the Major points on stats , yeah , everyone would just pick the same stats with a new obtainable Major point , but what if they got changed , new bonuses on the stat page to invest our points on them , a stat-page rework/change maybe , so we can still feel that those points help evolve the char because rn it's like if the stats were automated *take this , then max that , and finish with this other*. I feel the stats system is lacking some spiciness and it gets more notourious with each lv rise. 

- Will there be BG's for lv230? , and if yes , would they give special items or just PvM ones?.

Last but not least important : Why the next obtainable dofus is the crimson one?

1 -5
Score : 2761

there are battlefields 230. but there are no pvp items in eсaflipus for level 230 and 215

1 0

Sublimation scroll Obstinacy II is missing from the Ecaflipus Token Machine- would like to test it for various situations

In addition, even though the new dungeons are set in a new map, there's no reason why they couldn't be spread out among the lower level brackets in addition to the end game bracket, boosting interest in those brackets, as well as providing a bigger selection of gears to players with new relics and epics even though they might have lower stats than "level 230" gear.

In particular, level 95, level 110, and level 125, is a slog for new players to go through, with instant death mechanics like Wagnar, Brrbli which give horrible gear, Pearly mussel which nobody does, Cracklers with their insane resistance the higher you go up the stasis, Zordfish who don't seem an appropriately adjusted dungeon after the Nations revamped and Missus Freezz, Bilbi Queen, Cracklers  and Tormentor that can confuse players greatly if no one is guiding them on how the dungeon works.

Even for places like Sadida Kingdom, or Nations mines, you can get lower level dungeon  right next to high level ones. Why not adjust some of these content for more people to enjoy, and try to increase player retention in lower level brackets? Have end-game players already complained a lot about having nothing to do?

The modulox daily, boss smasher monthly, mentor rewards, competitive dungeons and lower level bracket UB dungeons all support old players using lower level gear to party with new players to foster a better community.

From a point of view of flavour, there's no difference anyway. Surely there are less powerful shushus and very powerful shushus in the shushu dimension, and not all of them are world-ending abominations, some might just give you a bit of grief from their mischief?

1 0
Score : 602

Why is Ancestral Energy being change? It was released not to long ago....

0 0
Score : 1505

I Hope more subs get their respective balance , some of us are tired of playing classes that can not afford using any of them because of how outdated they are.

Measured ->10CC , Influence 9CC. One is epic and recquires to fulfill a condition , the other can stack up to 2 smile.

Brasier-> +50% Of chars lvl on 2 masteries that rotate(harder to get profit from both) , Anathar emblems -> +200 on a single stat that rotates(pretty much free).
Emblem status>Relic sub?
Then the fact that the Anathar %DI emblem is literally better in every aspect compared to the Turq dofus , the only thing it lacks is giving 1AP. I like that the new dps items are strong , but yet you see tanks still using the Eternal Sword because it's one of the only options meanwhile dmgers see their gear overlap

This could go for a whole topic in which I've already did my suggestions , much appreciated that at least some "broken" subs are getting their balance but please buff the useless-outdates ones too!! We need more choices from what to pick and nerfs don't help at all with this.

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/35-suggestions/240303-relic-epic-subs-rework-idea-propositions -> 09/11/20

2 0
Score : 2761

+ Excess need balance too 

1 0

Not sure if it's relevant to the new level cap, but Ogrest's Tears has been non-collectable since the new beta was announced, as none of the high level players fight Ogrest's now, because they are busy grinding up their level 215 set to prepare for 230, feel the grinding treadmill get worse and quit, or stop caring about Ogrest for whatever reason.

Tears were actually some of the tiny ways a low level player could gain currency or bargaining power in the market, in order to actually buy equipment they need, and they lose that now, too. You can't ever sell loot to NPCs, so the player market is all anyone under level 185 have. Nobody new can actually get to the point where they want to play the game because their equipment is sufficient to win it reasonably or survive long enough to test out the mechanisms work

2 0

Indeed, the gauge reached 135m and stopped. Many low level players took a break because they waited for the quest to open but it didn't, they couldn't afford to progress. It could be nice and smoother if the method of obtaining Ogrest Tears is improved a bit, since with 230 fewer players will do Ogrest, there's a gap between 230 and 200, and between Rushu and Ogrest UB. The players are likely to favour Rushu.

0 0
Score : 680

Is there going to be level 200, 215 ans 230 Otomai's Disciple : Life of a Hunter quest to provide more relics/epics?

1 0
Score : 10259

good question! I really miss relics/epics for weapons 215/230 
etertnal sword for eternal using XD 

0 0

Bug, all mobs in Horridemon dungeon have 148.000 hp

Wow, the design of the legendary items is awesome.

0 0
Score : 1022

These bugs exist on current release, and I've confirmed them in the beta as well.

• Sidekicks can't gain armor in phase 2 boss room in Srambad, while this issue was fixed for players/heroes, it wasn't for sidekicks
  • Due to all players having 1/2 HP in that phase, any armor or other kind of spell that gives a bonus proportional to char's current / lost / max HP fails to give armor or its effect. For example: sacrier's sanguine armor. While this may be intended, it's very unfair to some classes.
  • Close Combat Barrier, Mania and Flame Aura sublimations descriptions are wrong. They state that their effects are triggered by Close Combat damage (wether dealt or received) but it works for melee damage as well.
On top of that Mania counts selfdamage too, and removes caster's armor, which is in direct contradiction to description (Close Combat damage on target). Self damage is not CC damage (which explicitly states range 1, not 0), neither is the caster the target of the spell that damaged them (target is the cell/entity on the cell that you click on to cast the spell). If Mania counts selfdamage as CC and removes caster's armor, then Flame Aura should do the same and stack Flaming points, since the effect states that it's triggered by taking a damage spell in CC.

I've noticed in general that close combat and melee are used interchangeably in texts. And to make matter worse, the semantical meaning of the two is swapped in Wakfu compared to actual English definitions (melee -> hand-to-hand combat | close combat -> within 100m away and includes melee).

There's also the interaction of Berserk Wakfu sublim and WP gain effects.
According to the Berserk Wakfu description if you had 50% or less WP as start of your turn, it'll give you armor. Sacriers and Sadida gain WP at start of their turn. The WP gain happens first, then the sublimation checks WP state, so it fails if you had 50% at start of turn, but gained WP at start as well. Technically, you had 50% or less at start of your turn, just becuase the very first thing that happens in your turn is to gain WP doesn't change the fact that you started the turn with proper condition for Berserk Wakfu to trigger. This worked correctly until some recent patch.
1 0

Unfortunately, while the description for Flame Aura does not mention this, even attacks from allies that do damage don't trigger Flame Aura's Flaming stacks, no matter at 1 or 2 cell, so self attacks wouldn't work even if the range was properly defined.

In fact, I'd much rather it work with self damage, so at least its can be boosted by classes with Flame Return, or allies help with hurting the character to trigger more stacks with their AoE attacks or low AP cost attacks. It's not like it can stack with Heartbreaking Blood since both are relic sublimations, and as it currently is I don't think many people use it at all when they have so many other choices.

• Tanks don't use them cause they don't invest in mastery or damage and have other sources of Lock.
  • Melee DDs don't use them cause there are better %DI boosting sublimations.
  • AoE DDs don't use them cause it does ST damage.
  • Indirect damage users rely more on their own spells than on Flaming (Sadida- Tetratoxin; Feca- Glyphs; Ouginak: poisons etc) that can be boosted by other % DI sublimations
0 0
Respond to this thread