Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[1.70] Sublimations and Items

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 10, 2020, 17:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

I didn't have time to implement the item recipes. All the new 215 items are visible in a special croupier down the stairs of Ecaflipus.

See message in context
Reactions 10

I didn't have time to implement the item recipes. All the new 215 items are visible in a special croupier down the stairs of Ecaflipus.

Score : 2319

Enchanting Hat on beta is not fixed. Crafting recipe still require Michelangecrow hat from dungeon which was removed long ago.

0 0
Score : 1657

Wakfu Pact is still relatively mediocre in comparison to other Sublimations that didn't receive a buff, let alone those that did.

I recommend it to be at least 15 FoW if not 20, instead of just 10 FoW, given how not only Monsters beyond Osamosa have high base FoW at 40~50+, some as high as 80+, Monsters also gain FoW passive on High Stasis dungeon runs.

I mean, Elemental Concentration literally went from 15% to 20%, when it's already one of the strongest Sublim in game. What?

5 0
Score : 2129
Breeze: 25% to area-of-effect spell damage on the spell's direct target. -50% to area-of-effect spell damage to other targets.
This should probably be -30%. -50% is too much for someone who is building a around area mastery. If you hit 2 targets its like transferring the damage from one target to the center target (with a loss of 5% damage).

Trust:  you could add 30 rear resistance to trust and make it: +30% block and 30 rear resistance if the bearer was not healed in the preceding turn. (Like. trust me, I've got your back-> rear resistance)
3 0
Score : 480

I think that +75 res rune is pretty broken for sac's and other tanks that really dont use WP. Also, for the "yeah" sub, since QB has been adjusted for triggering (as wp use) on light spells, can we make it so that normal QB gain doesnt trigger the "yeah" effect and only the use of QB on a light spell? So we don't lose 2 ap for no reason each turn if we happen to want to use the rune?

[Siu]|2020-11-11 14:37:33

Zarenno|2020-11-11 15:13:46
Also, for the "yeah" sub, since QB has been adjusted for triggering (as wp use) on light spells, can we make it so that normal QB gain doesnt trigger the "yeah" effect and only the use of QB on a light spell? So we don't lose 2 ap for no reason each turn if we happen to want to use the rune?

If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be fixed already on beta.

Damn, thats great. You are correct there Siu, know I know what rune im putting on my build when this update comes out haha. I didn't think that change affected that.
0 -1

Zarenno|2020-11-11 15:13:46
Also, for the "yeah" sub, since QB has been adjusted for triggering (as wp use) on light spells, can we make it so that normal QB gain doesnt trigger the "yeah" effect and only the use of QB on a light spell? So we don't lose 2 ap for no reason each turn if we happen to want to use the rune?

If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be fixed already on beta.
Score : 2129

One epic sublimation that lost a lot of attraction after the introduction of sublimation was Measure. 10% critical hits if the bearer has 40 block or more at the start of combat. One could use, for example, 2 Influence and archive the same amount of % critical without any conditions. This one could be hard to fix, because even removing the 40 block condition, it is not that good, because of the amount of sublimations that can give % critical. Maybe maintaining everything and adding 10% armor given or  50% of the level critical mastery (or some other mastery) or 10% HP modifier.

2 0
Score : 1356

I was thinking 10% damage inflicted on critical hits or even just increasing the amount of critical you gain. 

0 0
Score : 1657

Wakfu Pact:
10 FoW
15 Block

Inflexible:
10 FoW
15% Damage Inflicted

Well, Wakfu Pact now just look even more underwhelming...

3 -1
Score : 2319

PP bug, i used 5 of them on 5 chars :/ can i get it back after fix?

0 0
Respond to this thread