Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to JSky

Yes

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 5570

So now collision damage can be backstab, then affected by rear resistance, but can it critical too? 

1 0

Yes

Score : 112

can u make acrobatics 4-6 range? dont just in 6 range only.. its really hard to use that passive with only fix 6 range without range modifier..

2 0
Score : 800

something about the new masqs make it not enjoyable to play.
i think its all the situational spells. you can only use it when its 5 cells away,  you can only use this once on a target, i think it might have been better to lower the distance, damage, cost of ap wp mp, but can have the flexability to use more often. it just feels straining to play.

0 0
Score : 593

I think fancy footwork need some adjustment. Perhaps remove / nerf the dodge bonus but reduce the -resist? because -50 resist seems to taxing

1 0
Score : 4238

agreed, its more rewarding to just put up the universal Dodge buff passive and live a happy life with it.

0 0
Score : 666

I cant say i like new mask, for me he was good as he was before. But if its here to stay.

You make Capering scale from close combat now, and its good, in fact its melee skill. But Fracture still scale from melee only at center cell, left and right cell's still count as distance. I think its will be good for Fracture scale from melee entirely.

Limit for skills is so strong im mask now, I dont think its good for any class. For very strong skills maybe but not every. AOE skills is already very situational, and when they time is finaly come – ops – 2 per turn, 1 per turn etc. Unhinging must have 3 use per turn at least. And I dont see the point why Sarabande had 1 use per target condition, when it already limited with wakfu cost.

Deliverance - if you took away from us control of this skills by using masks. Can you do it heal ally/hit enemy without any conditions like Manhunt. And make Manhunt ground targeted.

Dry Cough had melee animation. Its look very bad after rework. You hit air – enemy got dmg, you hit air ally get heal. Maybe use dart animation for it.

Carnival make its 2 turn, not 4. Its already took passive slot why make so big penalty. Brute make it +20%, -20%, -20%. or +20%, -40% Armor received. He is brute not his ally wink And again it took passive slot, I think it must be more like upgrade not twick.

And neurosis. Is was my favorite skill even before last rework, when it was cross AOE around character. It had so badass animation. After last rework, when it start to pull 2 cells in cross and can use at near cells it become very good. Nearly must have. And now, I dont even know what to do with it. Its just useless for me. Maybe give us old one back? smile If you see neurosis as wp skill make more dmg or add some effect but my it work like before, badass aoe with chains.

Its all my opinion of course.

0 0
Score : 5570

Hi, Brute will increased to 25% FD in 1.70 patch. 
Agree that old version Neurosis [Psykotik] is more cool and better too~

0 0
Score : 574

Hello, I would like to report some Masqueraider bugs. Hopefully this is the correct place to do so.

Masks:

• the order of masks changes randomly;
  • ending your turn immediately after summoning the Masked Spirit spawns it with no masks on the third bar.

Coward Mask:
  • if Somersault successfully attracts the target, the push effect of Coward Mask is applied on the Masqueraider himself instead of the target (AP loss, MP loss or damage depending on the chosen passives). If the target is not attracted, the spell functions almost correctly;
  • Somersault (with Coward Mask on) counts as a 5AP spell for the purposes of Violent Pushes and Regenerating Collisions, dealing 51 damage instead of the expected 21 and healing for 31 instead of the expected 13 (level 200 values). It correctly pushes only 2 cells though;
  • the area effect of Manhunt doesn't trigger Coward Mask, only the effect on the direct target does, which is inconsistent with other area skills;
  • Capering doesn't trigger Coward Mask at all, regardless of how it's cast. I hope this isn't intentional because either case will be very interesting to play around with: pushing adjacent targets at the start of the cast will allow the Masqueraider to push enemies into himself (assuming the teleportation happens first), triggering positive effects from certain collision passives on himself without the help of the Masked Spirit; pushing adjacent targets at the end of the cast will trigger a huge 6 cell push in the direction he came from which is quite strong as well.

Deliverance:
  • has no effect at all if cast on an empty cell.

Erosion:
  • Dislocation triggers Erosion even though it doesn't cost WP.
1 0

Thanks a lot for these reports.

Score : -107

i think masq should either be limited to only -100 resistance or the debuff should be lowered to -60 like eca for example. -200 is a lot for a character that can heal/armor and buff final damage and resistance, not to mention having an extra 6ap more from clone too, this makes masq extremely over powered in pvp. that being said, wp regeneration on masq is a bit flakey, at the very least a passive that increase wp regeneration to 2 instead of 1, but lower resistance or damage would be nice.

1 0
Score : 666

A passives dont show they stats at characteristics page? Like Arful dodger/locker etc. They work in combat but no indication when you making a build. I think its true for all classes passives, because my fogger lock stay same at characteristics page when i use Unshakable Skeleton.

0 0
Score : 367
  • Whipkick
    • If the target is already facing away, the spell pushes the target 1 cell.

The pushes was no trigger collision damage even caster already in backstab. Seen only can push like no obstacle in front of target. With Coward mask equip, it correctly push 4 cell indeed. 
  • Fugue
    • The spell is now single target.
    • Spell pushes the target one cell.
    • Moves the Masqueraider back one cell.
    • Two uses per turn.
This one like combining the old Fugue and old Backbeat, but caster may move back 1 cell or 2 cells randomly when Coward Mask equipped. 

The Erosion got passive -20FD applied but the -resist seen like not working at all even with or without WP casting.  
0 0
Score : 155

Collision damage should get some buffs, even with backstab mastery the damage is really underwhelming compared to psychopath
My sugestion would be either increase the collision damage because it has one of the lowest damage/ap (17 damage for ap at lvl 215 is really bad), or keep the damage low but make it fixed damage so it isn't affected by resistances

0 0
Score : 2

Hello, i really like those mask changes, but i still think is missing some air damaged, something like the others pw spells, and the overall air damaged is low (some like change positions and linking i can understand), but it will really help a little rise up for air damaged.

0 0
Respond to this thread