[1.69] General

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 14, 2020, 07:51:18
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to 9Nectum9

Hi 9Nectum9,

Aside from the content you've mentioned, we are also testing the server merge process.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 5018

this is a small update.
you simply repainted the mobs in the mineral tower (and removed what made this place unique).
you have paid attention to some classes and announced revamp masq. 
it's all? 
really? is this all that should keep the interest in the game and the desire to return?
I am disappointed. too few changes, no new content (only reworking old). 

8 -8

Hi 9Nectum9,

Aside from the content you've mentioned, we are also testing the server merge process.

[Flatops]

Score : 187

Most of the changes on rogue are good.

Don’t change execution. It’s unique and fun. Low cost and multiple uses makes this a very good filler.

Allow longsword to carry two connections.. this opens up many options for all three elements.. and actually allows multiple element gameplay with rogue more viable.

Longsword has a hard time fitting into a rogues gameplay currently.

By allowing two connections to carry over.. rogues can now focus on VERY unique trait of building critical mastery and no critical hit chance.

Remove restriction on boomerang connection. Make it able to connection EVERYTIME you use boomerang.

I’ve built my entire rogue around the connection on boomerang. By increasing execution cost.. this is now nerfed.

Rogue should beable to use boomerang and boomerang connection, to OPEN up play style for rogue.

With two connections carried with long sword, this utilized the unique ability of rogue.

Currently.. longsword acts as a more expensive bbq ribs. With this change.. it now opens up a large plethora of options.. as using longsword means you probably aren’t playing heavy bomber rogue.. it needs to enhance DD ROGUE option.

Rogue does not need two piercing shot (execution, piercing shot)

0 -1
Score : 5087

How abot new execution, but for the old cost (2AP)?

0 -1
Score : 487

Can nations be able to manage the Osamodas territories? Currently there is no way for the people in control to talk to the clan member in Osamodas and therefore no management is able to be done. Also, could I request a way for treasurer and others in the government who have the ability, to be able to take money out of the climate fund of territories? I have noticed that some have vastly over-funded climate funds in some territories, and that money would be useful for struggling ecosystems and climates in others territories and yet that money seems to be unmoveable. 

2 0
Score : 187

Is there a way to play the beta test in English?

0 0

The beta is in english, but they usually don't bother translating the tooltips for new spells untill it goes live

0 0
Score : 8057

In Update 1.68, Characters on Auto builds will automatically allocate characteristic points in Favour of Willpower.

Sidekicks deserve the same treatment too, the -AP and -MP from Osamosa content is brutal.

4 0

Will they also allocate the first 10 points to elemental resistance?

0 0
Score : 146

Any news on the Xelor revamp/ rework?

0 0
Score : 7064

1.69 does not include Xelor revamp.
The current update includes these classes Masq & Rogue

2 0

Harambea|2020-09-11 02:04:14
Any news on the Xelor revamp/ rework?

This patch will only be maqeraider, rouge changes and enutrof rebalancing

Next one will be either Xelor or Osamodas rework. Personally I'm hoping for both
1 -1
Score : 8057

I know this is a controversial topic, but any chance this can happen in the future? It'll be nice to do repetitive solo dungeon runs when my friends aren't available.

7 -5
Score : -27

play 2 accounts

2 -6
Score : 66

I have to say I'm terribly dissapointed on the Ouginak nerfs. Don't really see a clear reason why you should nerf pretty much the only way you can play zone Ougi.

0 -1
Score : 1294

The "only way" you speaking of is pretty much the best in class spell, without limitation, you're pretty much spamming Ultimate every turns. it's about time Ougi experience what normal should be. There are class with much weaker damage/AP at 24dmg/AP, also locked at 2 cast per turn.

3 0
Score : 5018

It is true. I understand the reasons for this nerf and they are logical. players openly spam one ability, and then wonder why the developers are nerfing it.

legendaryxelor|2020-09-25 03:21:17
The "only way" you speaking of is pretty much the best in class spell, without limitation, you're pretty much spamming Ultimate every turns. it's about time Ougi experience what normal should be. There are class with much weaker damage/AP at 24dmg/AP, also locked at 2 cast per turn.
1 0
Respond to this thread