[1.68 Feedback] Improved Enchantment

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - June 02, 2020, 16:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

Reactions 8
Score : -404

First!

It’s a little better. Should be 10 tries imo.

1 -1
Score : -10

Might as well just give you perfect gear. You need to work for your stuff, just like everyone else.

1 -2
Score : 613

The number of sacrifices on average feels more reasonable now for most gear, including souvenirs at this point. My main issue is still with epics on this, as their (new) drop rate combined with the (new) system is still going to feel awful.

I would be in favor of epics (and relics, though I'm not convinced it is neccessary here) giving more charges per sacrifice, though I can understand if this is not something you are currently considering.

1 0
Score : 3854

Kindly standardize those Epic too which always linked when drops, like Sanefty Belt & Trool Warrior Spikes.

Since Bagus Shushu and Otomai’s Scouts Greaves already have unlinked version when acquire, why still have these old constraints that limit for socket roll? 

0 0
Score : 78

It's better, but I think a way to solve the completely random nature of slots while still using charges could be something like spending more charges to modify one specific slot. For example, if I have three blue slots and one red one on a piece of gear and want to re-roll just the red slot, I should be able to spend 2 or 3 charges (as opposed to 1) to modify that one specific slot instead of changing all four of them at once.

5 0
Score : 1

I aggree. I'm from Elbor and I suggested it in my community. 
It will reduce the suffering.

0 0
Score : 1

t is horrible to sacrifice an object of the same type, in case there are unique objects that can no longer be obtained, it is necessary to create a type of trasmatador for this, and loads that one does not use to be able to use them on another object, breaking an ogrest fury is traumatic.

0 0
Score : 93

= Grinding = more time playing = more payment for booster = more $$ to Ankm

0 0
Respond to this thread