[1.68 Feedback] General

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - June 02, 2020, 16:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Martian3o

Hello Martian3o,

Thanks for the report, the team is checking it.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 1855

From the changelog:
The Influence II sublimation now gives 2% Critical Hit per turn

This is the current value. What will be the new value?

Are you going to change the max value for sublimation sockets for level 215 gear?

Also since you are changing all armors to infinite duration (right?) will the bonus armor that can be choosed every 4 turns also be infinite too? (no info on this on the changlog)

Would it be possible to allow the character to continue to gain experience after getting to level 215?

Thank you.

0 0
Score : 3869

This protector role needs some looking at. Due to the nature of it, every class with the "protector role needs an immediate revamp due to low values in their armor/shielding, Revamped Fecas shields only get really strong on conditionals.
Static values that don't increase with dynamic elements of the game. I don't like the idea. Sadida's revamp is a year and a who knows how long away, the bandage solution to the problem is a nerf. This also doesn't feel future proof, 4 ap for 1k shields at 200 isn't dynamic or interesting for your average protector to use. The value of thinking ahead and armoring your ally isn't rewarded enough I believe.

I do think you should temporarily increase the strength of shielding for your average protector till their revamp hits. Sadida really suffers from this and I don't want it to stay like this for a years because one patch with oversight. Unless it's guaranteed that all protector roles will feel more comfortable and powerful with the global passive revamp(Which can't hit fast enough).

4 0
Score : 241

You guys said recipes to make legendary gear was being changed, but they look the same to me. and yes, I WAS looking at recipes that upgraded mythical gear. Is this a change that just didn't make it into the beta? cause it was listed in the beta changelog, and I would like to see what the recipes will look like.

1 0
Score : 3854
0 0
Score : 187

mmmmmm

0 0
Score : 1
Bonjour team,

There is a problem in logging in to Beta server  after character customization it gets stuck at Astral express to world loading screen.kindly requesting you to help us with this problem so we can test new Feca revamp.

Regards,
Savi.
0 0

Hello Martian3o,

Thanks for the report, the team is checking it.

[Flatops]

Score : 3854

Remember both Ouginak and new Fogger have one generate armor spell too, they are infinite indeed but don't have scale based on level like other classes? Well, Osa have one too but since will revamp soon so don't know if still have the give armor spell. 

0 0
Score : 864

It's been about time for armour system to get an overhaul, the existing one is bugged for the past 3 years.

Burning Armor
  • Deleted the 20/60% Armor generated bonus.
  • Added a 15/40% Armor received bonus.

Converting the Armor generated into Armor received while keeping the same value would have made the passive much too strong. This change lets the Sacrier keep a significant resistance bonus.

I understand that in new system Sacriers can get exorbitant amounts of armour via help from teammates, but it also is a nerf for solo play.

My suggestion is that just like Sacriers get bonus HP from Blood Pact which counts the number of allies, the new Burning Armor could do the same and lower the armour received bonus.

So, keep the +20%/+60% base and get -1%/-4% per ally, so at full team you end up with +15%/+40% as you want it. Kinda like Sadida's "Lone Sadida" passive loses damage bonus for every doll summoned.
6 0
Score : 232

Anyone knows how to get some items in the beta? Like Count Harebourg's Breastplate cause I cannot find it anywhere

0 0
Score : 239

Hello!

I was wondering about Default Mount skins? 

I really like some mounts, but I cant ride them because they have stats I don't need. Is there a way I can ride a the basic tofu mount or bowmeow mount skin but keep my distance mount stats?

0 0
Score : 2274

with the changes to armor, Sadida pretty much lost yet another niche to it's name, as the armoring is now on par with most classes, but even more mediocre than before
something needs to be done with the class so it doesn't remain the "Rogue of the supports" , be it buffing it's healing proficiency, buffing doll utility or leaving the armoring to how it is right now on live, as in, taking elemental mastery for the armor calculation instead of a fixed value

0 0
Score : 93

For lvl 215: It will be ok if you add 1 spells elemental/support and 1 passive.
It will be more attractive to reach that or more lvls.

0 0
Score : 178

This isn't exactly the time for this update but I still wanna try to push for it- can we get some minor passives updates/revamp to sadida given that they're not gonna be in this years revamp schedule? They are way outclassed and overdued for some changes.

Even some shuffling around without changing major code like summoning an UP unlocking other dolls in the spell deck rather than having the UP summon the dolls would be nice, or some adjustments like there can only be 1 copy of each doll, but boosting their stats
​​​​​​

0 0
Score : 3869

Thothus|2020-06-16 08:27:21
This isn't exactly the time for this update but I still wanna try to push for it- can we get some minor passives updates/revamp to sadida given that they're not gonna be in this years revamp schedule? They are way outclassed and overdued for some changes.

Even some shuffling around without changing major code like summoning an UP unlocking other dolls in the spell deck rather than having the UP summon the dolls would be nice, or some adjustments like there can only be 1 copy of each doll, but boosting their stats
​​​​​​

They don't even got to do anything spectacular.

4 ap 2 wp for fertilizer and 3 ap 2 wp for bramble and adjust the armor given accordingly and Sadida would be perfectly fine while also fixing sadidas wp issues where it never uses wp.
0 0
Score : 67

Finally, Sadida can have a stand on a par with Enu to debuff -200 resist, though even cannot always keep it every turn. Thanks. 

0 0
Score : 178

While I am delighted at the armour buffs sadida is getting, is it possible to ask for one more minor buff to the voodoll-

Can target allies to create a voodoll so you can heal the voodoll to heal allies that may be out of LoS?

0 0
Respond to this thread