Thanks for your feedback,
[Enio].

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 29

Why is tofu so small?

2 0
Score : 1879

Regarding the change from "transparent bridges" to "seams" between rooms, there appears to be on possibly unintended side-effect:   

It is now MUCH more difficult to keep "poachers" out of your garden rooms.   

With the "transparent bridges",  even if the owner had "access denied" to the garden rooms a "poacher" could "reach into" the garden room and harvest the squares adjacent to the "transparent bridge"  - the owner could block this by placing objects as a barrier to the bridges from the merchant room and arrange rooms such that it was necessary to pass through an intervening room with "access denied" to "everyone" to reach the open "bridges".

With the new "seams" it appears this makes the bag a "poachers delight" because they can now harvest any square adjacent to a "seam" and it will be much harder to block "poachers" out.

3 0

Hi,

We'll take a look to fix it.

Thanks for your feedback,
[Enio].

Score : 210

First thing to say, I really enjoy the new haven bag look. However there are a few changes that could be taken in consideration for the new update:

1) It would be nice if different haven gems could be swapped in the console without having to remove everything from it. Considering all gems can hold any kind of decoration (aside from garden gems, those would be an exception), it's a pity you just can't swap them to change the texture of the flooring.

2) It would be nice if garden haven gems could be completely non-interactive by those whose access is denied to them. That would solve the problem of poachers for good.

3) You said the pockets are unlocked by placing specific items in your haven bag, but it seems this feature is still not present in the beta and the only pocket is locked in a owner-only accessible area. It would be nice if you could connect the pockets to other haven gems so that other people could gain access to them. If it stays a solo-feature it probably will be something we look at once and then leave for good, and that is a pity.

Thanks for the effort you put into this! Can't wait for this update to go live!

4 0

Hi,

1 - We've this improvement on our todo list, but it needs a time we could not have before the patch
2 - We'll take a look to fix it
3 - It's still WIP

Thanks for your feedbacks,
[Enio].

Score : 1246

First Gem should be changeable (or default tiles since the non interactable area have the same tiles)
Jukebox is great, but add a mute button just in case huh
Everything else is awesome

atm in wakfu i have an issue with moving around display windows which seems to be fixed in beta so i am really looking forward for this update

are there plans for other pocket rooms?
probably something with purpose (mining, fishing, fighting)

3 0

Hi,

Mute button is on our todo list

[Enio].

Score : 3231

Orchestrion as jukebox is the best!!! Music to relax~~

1 0
Score : 1823

Looks nicer, glad to see miscellanous stuff being improved again!

0 0

Here's a couple images which illustrate minor paradoxes in the "mount paddock"...

(1) Mount "Bi-location??"... i.e. if the player actually mounts up, the mount appears to be in two places at once:  pensive

And
(2) Whaddya doo if the player has TWO??    (This character has multiple mounts in different "builds" under the build manager), note paddock mount =/= currently mounted mount?  biggrin

Rajiiv|2020-02-19 04:14:37
First thing to say, I really enjoy the new haven bag look. However there are a few changes that could be taken in consideration for the new update:

1) It would be nice if different haven gems could be swapped in the console without having to remove everything from it. Considering all gems can hold any kind of decoration (aside from garden gems, those would be an exception), it's a pity you just can't swap them to change the texture of the flooring.

2) It would be nice if garden haven gems could be completely non-interactive by those whose access is denied to them. That would solve the problem of poachers for good.

3) You said the pockets are unlocked by placing specific items in your haven bag, but it seems this feature is still not present in the beta and the only pocket is locked in a owner-only accessible area. It would be nice if you could connect the pockets to other haven gems so that other people could gain access to them. If it stays a solo-feature it probably will be something we look at once and then leave for good, and that is a pity.

Thanks for the effort you put into this! Can't wait for this update to go live!

All great ideas Rajiiv.   Until I read your #3, I hadn't even discovered there already was a pocket room.... I call this image "It pays to prune your trees"  (to find whats behind them!!) fearbiggrin
1 0
Score : 3406

Could you remove some of the giant objects inside the bag and bring the walls closer to the usable rooms? I'd prefer a cleaner, tighter look without all that wasted space. It overloads the eyes and makes my OCD go crazy.

Also, some of the giant items, like the ink pot with actual ink inside, shouldn't be in a bag. No one in their right mind would do that! It would spill over, you know?

4 0
Score : 19

I second Cloudy's opinion, ankama. 

0 0

A question regarding the planned "Animated Decor" elements (example mentioned in the DEVBLOG was weather effects like "rain"):

Will having "rain" in your garden rooms improve your "planting-success" or "growth rates" ??    biggrin

2 0
Score : 15592

Sorry for nosing in but, do you think it would be technically possible to add the Orchestrion thing to the Haven Worlds interface too? Thanks for your time.

2 0
Score : 3406

I still think that the giant objects are a bit too much, even after letting the new design sit with me for a little while.

2 0
Score : 3883
Orchestrion

The Orchestrion has so many songs to choose from that it can be an overwhelming experience at first. Some tracks are repeated because they are used in multipe areas and others don't have audio. 

I think it would be a good idea if we could create Playlists in the Orchestrion or add them to "Favorite" so it could be easier to find them later. I'd love to share my own with other players, it would be even better if similar to Code Decks, Playlists could have their own Code so it could be easier to share them.

• Additional suggestion for the Orchestrion
Another thing that I've been thinking is that having the whole Wakfu OST unlocked right from the start, it is nice but I feel like it could be adapted into a progressive Challenge for all sorts of players. What about if we had to unlock the tracks by exploring they respective areas and defeating the Boss? For a new player listening to Ogrest's Theme wouldn't mean too much, they would probably say: Hmm, cool song" and move to the next one. But for those they have fought this ultimate boss, they know how hard the battle is and how the enviroment, the pressure and the music mix into something very epic. It could be an additional challenge for the players and would make the music itself a reward. Maybe add a unique title/emote for unlocking all of them? 

Space:

I think that it would be optimum and a good thing if Pockets were rooms designed to solve some of the issues that the player might have instead of being just decorative. We've seen that the game is very generous when it comes to decorations and some of them are pretty unique, especially Dungeon Statues. So, maybe we could have a pocket that serves as a Trophy Room where we could display our Statues and achievements. Personally, even though I like Boss Statues I don't really keep the Statues because I don't have space for them, it is a little bit sad to have to destroy the reward because of this.

Another good use for Pockets would for something like a Gardening Pocket where you could plant and gather ressources without having to touch your personal space and sacrifice areas of your own home.

For example: This is my current Haven-Bag. I like to make it look like a Home and I don't really like the minimalism style. If I wanted  to have my own garden with resources, specially for farming the rare ones, I would have to touch my personal space or even sacrifice room for that.

Having a Gardening Pocket would also be a good combination for your idea of Weather Effects inside the Haven-Bag. A rain would look awesome over the garden instead of seeing my chairs and kitchen getting wet water

Appearence

I really like how the new Haven-Bags feel. Now you are actually INSIDE a bag instead of a floating platform and it kind of reminds me to game The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (a game that I really like). They feel way more comfortable.

But there's something that I really can't avoid thinking about and it is Haven-Bag Skins. The Boss Smasher brought many of them and you can even buy them from the Shop. They are pretty cool, they add more life to the screen but it is a little bit sad that everyone can see it but the user. I like using the Shushu Haven-Bag skin because it look cool on the outside but it doesn't give anything distinctive to the inside.

If Haven-Bags could change in some way the Background of the bag, it would make them more interesting and more appealing to buy/adquire. Maybe the stuffed bow meow could be changed into a wabbit if you are using the respective skin? Add a purple mist around the rooms/seams on the floor if you are using the Black Spore skin from the BS? Something to make the user enjoy their own skin.

*Some visual bugs that made haven-bags look pretty epic *

*Thanks to Xander and Genn on Discord for the images*
2 0
Respond to this thread