Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[1.67 Feedback] Foggernaut Class Revamp

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 17, 2020, 10:50:09
AnkaTracker
Reactions 71
Score : 4977

TraitorCat|2020-03-12 04:23:54
After playing the reworked Foggernaut, I have noticed that the lack of non-line-of-sight abilities is a real weakness for the Gunner mode.  Because Gunner restricts all abilities to cardinal directions, it is very easy for an ally or pet to deny the Foggernaut's damage to his intended target.

Other classes who have range as a focus, such as Cra, have abilities that allow them access to a target when they don't have line-of-sight.  Even classes who are not primarily ranged classes, such as Ecaflip, typically have at least one ability that allows them to get their damage past an obstruction.

Because Foggernaut does have ranged damage as one of its class attributes, and because Gunner is central to ranged play, I really think that Gunner mode should have access to at least one way to damage foes that does not require line-of-sight.

I mean you can just deactivate gunner when you need to go non-linear?

Rillettesdeporc|2020-03-14 15:49:13
Even if we deactivate gunner, foggernaut hasn't any non line of sight spell. The only one is more a move spell than a damage spell.
With this revamp, fog has lost his sight of stasis (which is broken right now) but gain nothing to put some pressure when ennemies are hidden.

You can manage rails or place turrets if yo can't reach enemies
1 -1
Score : 17

Even if we deactivate gunner, foggernaut hasn't any non line of sight spell. The only one is more a move spell than a damage spell.
With this revamp, fog has lost his sight of stasis (which is broken right now) but gain nothing to put some pressure when ennemies are hidden.

1 -1
Score : 4632

I would like to see cybot's ability to move/swap a blockade have a fair replacement because it is a tool that most people didn't use but was a nice utility for us that knew about it. 

0 0
Score : 4977

They said fogger won't have positioning abilities (apart from hammer claw)

0 0
Respond to this thread