By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[1.62 Feedback] Nations Revamp

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - November 21, 2018, 08:20:33
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your general feedback here.

Reactions 21
Score : 1732

just a reminder here that ankama won't revert nation back
only fix bug ph34r

Score : 3055

How can we archive this current old nation for a revisiting someday? One Eliocube is enough?

Score : 1686
Foggernaut
  • The Stasified state will no longer remove Elemental Resistance.
The ability to cause damage in the weakest elemental resistance of his opponent seems very powerful and sufficient. Moreover, this resistance removal exceeded the resistance removal cap (-200).

LOOOOOOOOL! wow do not aply this...&%$(#

This ability is WAY too important to all groups and builds etc, is really idiotic to implement this nerf ankama please. Almost every party depends on this feature even more at high end game, omg this just &%$# $#/? ...game is just becoming not worth it every time an update comes everything just becomes more dificult with this nerf and changes, taking abilitys away etc. Worst part is you are not giving anything in return :s GG
Score : 8393

there is no need to copy coments into other sections dude.

Lil sad about the Riktus, but nations looks hella good. Wonder to which nation I will go now :thinking:

Score : 1686

SirPercedal|2018-11-21 11:33:50
there is no need to copy coments into other sections dude.

i think of this most important to let it be without making notice of the relevance of this nerf, thank you.
Score : 15952
Happy
  • Sufokia is amazing, it just became the best nation of the 4
  • Hidden resources around the sea is fun (makes us explore)

The really really sad
  • The nation outside of the capital barely exists....I can run from from start to end of an area in less than 10 seconds. Where is the exploration, the mystery, the environment? Isn't a big part of pve a great environment? The environment barely exists in these new nations

What I really wish would happen
  • Keep the capitals but make the environments outside the capital bigger...you put this in the beta so that we help you. It's really so sad that you didn't ask us about something so important as the environment before you made these changes ankama. But you put this in beta now so maybe you will listen?

What I wish ankama does next is give the community a reason to come together....should it really matter if someone's level 200 and someone is level 50? Why not bring those people together ankama? They will say there's no easy solution but the solution is very easy, remove hero system or make a server without heroes. Hero system was the biggest mistake wakfu ever made.

Solution
Also, you really need to think about adding "Special" equipment from low level dungeons using tokens for level 200 players. Add a crocoburio sword to treechnid dungeon that you can only get by using tokens from that dungeon (let's say 200 runs of that dungeon). Level 200 sword that gives you 50% chance of +1Ap at start of start. Another type of equipment in these low level dungeons could be a level 200 hammer that gives has 50% chance of +1mp at start of turn.

Do this for all dungeons below 200...you barely have to do any dev work besides drawing the weapons/equips that you want to add to these low level dungeons.

[left]Okey so few nation bugs, this old sram turn into sexy pirate during conversation.[/left]

Many of npc have problem with speakin to us, new smiths etc

This boat cannot be used but I supposed it can be needed for quest or something

And now my bonus question, Is Bonta tryin to conect nation to mount Zinit using this bridge? xD

And yea, yea I got it its after Ogrest chaos it was other part of land there :*

Score : 3034

Lone arch bosses hanging around :

Cool if all those lost Arch boss can come back since been removed in somehow past ago...

Score : 4824

Here's some dungeon replies (There's no seperate thread for them I guess, so I put them here)

Part #01

- Moogr Dungeon is currently broken. The bridge that spawns after the 2nd boss does not allow itself to be crossed to enter the 3rd room.

- Puddly Dungeon exit after the boss fight does not work. You have to run back to the entrance to exit. Also, lots of dead Puddlies have living animations instead of dead graphics.

Chaferfu in the Chafer Dungeon does not seem to go below 7394 HP, despite visually showing damage numbers on each hit received (Taking into account that they are close-ranged attacks as well). Not sure if its part of a mechanic or not, but normally monsters would simply state receiving 0 damage when fully invulnerable. I was not able to kill him and thus eventually had the party die.

Strich Dungeon Boss seems to have an invulnerable mechanic that states he does not receive damage until the eggs are gone. However the eggs don't receive damage and never hatched throughout the entire fight. Despite having tried all sorts of mechanics, I was not able to figure out how to do anything in this battle. Either I don't get it, or something is broken - There's no information either way on what to do.

Thanks a lot.

Moogrr and puddly dungeons have been fixed.

About Chaferfu : may I please know which Stasis level you were on ? I think I just fixed it but I'm not sure.

Ungaria O'Stricha should be manageable. Normally you should have noticed "something" when trying to damage the eggs ! wink
-> added a feedback state on the eggs

Score : 447

One of my favorite things about this game is the exploration, the setpieces. Is that being done away with? I haven't played in a while, busy, adulting sucks, but I love coming back to the world. Is this live outside the beta yet? I hope not.

The Riktus Boat in Berumda Triangle was still found in 1.62? It is cool that if have an epic fight on the pirate ships~

It would seem that since today's update, none of my characters are showing anymore on the Beta (On multiple accounts) - Noxian

Score : 3034

The new nations are nice and all but there needs to be considerable increase in ore spawn rates in mines. It takes 6~8min to respawn ores in new mines now and that considering the reduced amount of ores (25 carbon nodes) is a bad application for miners. One can go around finish mining them in 6 mins or less and have to wait 2 mins for them to respawn and start again. Since some ores are more competitive to mine than others these reduction and respawn rates needs to be modified accordingly.

I figured I'd make a character quickly, given I had absolutely no characters to choose from on any of my accounts anymore -

I am incredibly worried about the update already hitting on Tuesday given the amount of content, short beta and amount of bugs discovered.

I was going to check what got changed on the Blop dungeon and noticed the dungeon entrance simply does not react to rightclicks atm (un-enterable)

Respond to this thread