By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[1.62 Feedback] General

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - November 21, 2018, 08:17:10
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

It will take some time after the first transactions for the average price to be displayed.

See message in context
Reactions 35

Hello everyone,

It will take some time after the first transactions for the average price to be displayed.

Score : 2082

foggernaut just lost 25% of it's damage without any compensation.
Give us something back pls. Now stasified just stacks up for nothing. Boring Character got more boring.

Score : 1789
Foggernaut
  • The Stasified state will no longer remove Elemental Resistance.
The ability to cause damage in the weakest elemental resistance of his opponent seems very powerful and sufficient. Moreover, this resistance removal exceeded the resistance removal cap (-200).

LOOOOOOOOL! wow do not aply this...&%$(#

This ability is WAY too important to all groups and builds etc, is really idiotic to implement this nerf ankama please. Almost every party depends on this feature even more at high end game, omg this just &%$# $#/? ...game is just becoming not worth it every time an update comes everything just becomes more dificult with this nerf and changes, taking abilitys away etc. Worst part is you are not giving anything in return :s GG
Score : 333

Without our ability to lower resistance, we fall behind as damage dealers. We fall behind ENU as damage dealers. They can now drop more res than we can. This is outrageous and I cannot abide by this. If you are going to take away a foggers entire damage output, replace it with something. An increase in damage and a lowering or removal of self damage, making stasisfyed do something else, hell anything else. Enu's and other classes could always lower res better than us before but now we have nothing. Fog has always been a class ignored but this is a death sentence to everyone playing it and everyone who would play it in the future. 

Score : 515

The Fogger nerf is a little bit questionable, especially when their Stasis Tree is their most power and used Tree. I recommend altering how Stasis works rather than just removing the resistance debuff, and also adding some extra oomph perhaps, to the earth and fire tree.

I really enjoy the change for the hotkey not showing over the icons, it was very ugly and frustrated me, and now looks clean. 

The running as Default change has made maneuvering much more intuitive and I like it, thank you. Before if you wanted to run you had to click far enough away, and in some circumstances was not easily done.

I have not done any battles that have been clustered enough to see whether or not the tile selection vs avatar selection is of much use, but i am thankful for it to be an option, at least.

I am only completing the tutorial though, I do not wish to spoil the Nations for myself when i embark into them on my main character on my main server. I just wanted to get a feel for some of the general changes.

Over all everything looks nice!

"This ability is WAY too important to all groups and builds etc. Almost every party depends on this feature even more at high end game"

Hello,

If every party needs a single broken skill to win the content, it's all the more reason to nerf it. 18 classes exist in the game, you shouldn't have to depend on a skill that has many design problems in itself, objectively.
It strengthens the efficiency of exploiting the natural weakness of your opponent. This means it drives players towards single-elementary damage in the team, which is strategically very poor. Besides, it only works as a synergy with some other classes and branches.

The foggernaut already naturally benefits from bi-elemental gears which are stronger than tri-elemental gears, and always strike in the foe's weakness with a great damage ratio. The foggernaut will stay unique and interesting.

Funny thing you use the words broken and content sir, i think every player (at least the ones that still around) in this game could point tons of stuff that are broken and ignored on purpose by the devs, anyway; the party found the fogger a good asset because this ability is very useful but no the key to everything as you specifically point out, otherwise everybody would be using another class, is almost like you took away the lock ability on the feca under the excuse that the high resis on him are enough and there are 12 other classes you should not only depend on key abilitys nor specific build or stats for the partys success, well i have news for you mr dev EVERY PARTY ON THE GAME ARE DEPENDENTS ON KEY ABILITIES AND STATS to succeed as a team even more at end game.

I would gladly accept a lvl200 class change for my fogger sir.

Score : 8432

Did Fog nerf was needed?: Hell yea
Did Fog outskilled dmg-wise by other classes after nerf?: Yea pretty much
Did Fog get anything to recompensate -res lose?: Nah
Did Fog can provide any form of help to team?: :thinkin: 2/10 I would say
-Rails, yea sure but why not use zerk elio instead for dmg role with mobility
-U can always bring cra with -crit ress bc now Fog don't have -res
-Blockades? When did u use it in your fog gameplay? This is just another target for aoe or "destroy every mechanism" effects
-Earth push and pulls are joke
So Fog is selfish class that now hit okeyish dmg from stasis and other elements are doodoo?: Indeed

Next couple of weeks would be hard for Foggers. (I bet he don't get buffed before 1.62 hit live)
Fogger was braindead class all the time, u get reward for nothing but now he is still braindead but worst then other classes dmg wise.
But hey, have hopes mb Fogger revamp will be next in line! I would love to see change in this class makin it more exciting to play then stand in line and press 3 buttons.

Score : 709

How about you fix foggers? Pretty much couldn't fix enu's so let's just fuck fogger instead smile

changing shadofang gears behind the doors.
yeah yeah yeah.
At least man up and stand behind your choices. List them in the patch notes.
I guess they were too strong or something but well at least you could've left the s21 items the way they were. It's hard enough they should give at least some rewards.

I feel bertrayed since the items were buffed from beta to live server last time and after most of the server first downs are done and all the hype for shadofang is gone you go ahaid and nerf the items back. It's just sad.

I feel like you guys are doing cool things like trying to make the market more active with average price & longer listings, the camera stuff, shadofang fix,  new dungeons, new nations
but all the hype is just getting destroyed with class & item nerf.

i know these things don't aren't connected to eachother directly but they're connected to my personal gameplay experience

Score : 749

is it truth that the osamodas badgeroxxor is getting nerfed too? :O

[Siu]?? [Flatops]??? anyone??????

is it me or you guys are just killing the game slowly? wow

Normaly Badger can use it twice on target, then cast other spell.
Idk mb on lvl 200 it have 2 use per target?
If not its not nice that Ankama trying to ninja nerf both SF items and Osa, this is important for many players and should be visable.
Score : 1

I think it is disrespectful not to consult with all the communities about the Riktus elimination, because we deserve to have a voice and vote on these changes. Being that I am not part of riktus I feel dissatisfied with its elimination.
Please ankama as we pay for your work group to provide us with good service and hours of fun we deserve to be consulted about what we like or do not like so this way we do not lose having a game with quality and good service dismissal and I wish you many successes.

I think this is the worst update, even when it has very good things but they are nothing in comparison to the things that are going to take from us.

Score : 86

They chose shortest way and deleted one nation off (riktus clan) when they could create 6th nation, so we would have equal number. All nerfs would be justified by me if they get rid of instant death mechanics in dungeons and leave them only in ultimate bosses.

While I dont exactly enjoy the idea of my main faction being removed, i do understand why they are doing it. The population is not huge, and with 5 factions, the battlefields get uneven. If we were to add a 6th nation rather than remove the 5th, population would become even more split up, when the goal here is to reinforce the popularity and the usefulness of the 4 main great nations, so that each can become a force with lots of players.

Score : 2144

If in the new update access to the HW's for all is one in the nations, then they are not tied to a specific place. So the HW can afford any guild? 

BUG
push & pull spells are weird. They cause change in the direction you're facing. If you push you always get backstab. Not sure if it's intended or not

Score : 4838

In regards to the Fogger changes:
Why could this not have been tackled in an upcoming full Class-Overhaul for the Foggernaut?
Its one thing to debate whether or not the Foggernaut was balanced or not with its Resistance draining, but right now you effectively signed up the class for 'highest revamp priority' - There's hardly anything meaningful or even fun left to do with the class, something that the class was admittedly already struggling a lot with.

As other people already mentioned, both the Fire and Earth branch are severely lacking in functionality, and aside from making Rails, the Foggernaut does not exactly bring a lot of support or utility. There is also no synergy between elemental branches, and lots of the Fogger's passives are still unneccesarely min/maxing you like the old Sacrier used to do.

People that play Foggers don't gravitate to Stasis just for its quality, they do it because the other playstyles are simply underwhelming (Not to mention most passives and active utilities are leaning towards the Stasis branch). With this change, there's basically no incentive to use Stasis spells anymore, as just like Sacrier's fire spells, Stasis spells damage yourself but don't bring the correct kind of power or mechanical depth along.
In the end this means the class does not exactly look appetizing to play all-round anymore.

So again, please just tackle this issue by re-conceptualizing the entire class in a coming class revamp instead of hastily pulling all of the class' heart out without giving anything back.

I wanted ever so badly to play a flaming Terminator (fogger) who used a couple fire spells and mostly earth, both because it seemed bada$$ and because the animations are very nice for most of the spells. I was very disheartened when I realized that almost every passive that was useful was geared toward stasis, and even WORSE, the two mode transformations in the class's active spells, both use and modify Stasis spells (again) as their main (and basically only) use. I felt extremely cut off.

So like my post suggested, and yours pushed for, I agree that a rework (or partial rework) would be the far more ideal solution rather than to let the blanket nerf sit how it is.

Score : 535

[Siu]|2018-11-21 16:32:38
"This ability is WAY too important to all groups and builds etc. Almost every party depends on this feature even more at high end game"

Hello,

If every party needs a single broken skill to win the content, it's all the more reason to nerf it. 18 classes exist in the game, you shouldn't have to depend on a skill that has many design problems in itself, objectively.
It strengthens the efficiency of exploiting the natural weakness of your opponent. This means it drives players towards single-elementary damage in the team, which is strategically very poor. Besides, it only works as a synergy with some other classes and branches.

The foggernaut already naturally benefits from bi-elemental gears which are stronger than tri-elemental gears, and always strike in the foe's weakness with a great damage ratio. The foggernaut will stay unique and interesting.

Yes Foggernaut design is poor. Yes it needs change. I think you are planning a foggernaut rework. Because fire damage dealers are too strong for only one reason, foggernaut

Comparing dmg between xelor, cra, elio, current fog
they do similar dmg. You just pick them because of different utility they bring to the table
BUT currently fog, xelor is the best choice to pick because of fog 100 fire res.

So if you're planning to change fog's design. Plese leave it for the time beeing so that fog players don't leave the game.
No need to nerf right now. Just make all the changes with the rework.
Score : 16001

Enough damage classes revamps..........the classes that need revamp are the "support" classes.
Revamp the support classes so damage classes like foggernaut need the support classes to bring real damage.

When you give damage classes everything what's the need of adding a support class to the group? It's why people bring the same group of classes instead of mixing support classes into the group.

Right now there's no need for support classes unless it's a gimmick in a specific dungeon.

Nice, new change to fogger save him for ending in gray zone for a long time. Now it's selfish dmg dealer but at least we can call him true dmg dealer. On his own he deal the same amount of dmg, and at the same time eliminate fire branch strategy by deleting -resist.
GJ this is nice solved problem!

Score : -16

What...? A minimal increase in final damage dont compensate the Catastrophic damage done to the character. Still having a lot less damage than before.

Still being one of the most boring, badly designed and less cooperative classes in the game. But now, its even worse. Ankama, always exceeding the limits of his own mediocrity...

And yes, my english its terrible.

Respond to this thread