By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Beta Update 1.61 Changelog - 5 September

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - September 05, 2018, 10:29:42
AnkaTracker

Haven Worlds

Access to Haven Worlds have been updated. A new interface now allows you to view and enter all Haven Worlds in the World of Twelve.

Each Nation now has a Haven World registry, available at these locations

• Neutral: Astrub Bank
  • Amakna: Crusty Road Bank
  • Bonta: 5th Bond Avenue Bank
  • Brâkmar: Martial Path Bank
  • Sufokia: Gutted Plaza Bank
  • Riktus: Riktus Outpost

Take note, the registry can only be used by the citizens of its nation.

For Haven World testing purposes in the Beta, the following have been updated

• There is no guild level requirement when purchasing a Haven World.
  • Guildalogems are available in the machines.
  • Haven World auctions will be hosted every three hours.
First Ankama intervention

JSky|2018-09-06 05:40:53

Does this mean we have 2 option to access the Haven World? By physically access from the real location and by access through Bank central portal? 

Hi JSky.

The physical access will no longer be available. You would have to go to the bank to enter your Haven World.
See message in context
Reactions 18
Score : 3551

This is hype!

0 0
Score : 10836

Does that mean there will be havenworlds avalabile to all guilds elegibile, or will they still be as limited as before? Since they are no longer limited by the map locations

1 0
Score : 1424

nope, they just unified entrance

0 0
Score : 3036

Omg!!!

0 0
Score : 1

ooh I hope this means what I think it does! our guild has been around a while but we haven't been able to get a haven world: not because we didn't have the resources but due to the way the system worked!

0 0
Score : 2200

wandererAGw|2018-09-06 00:28:55
nope, they just unified entrance

Does this mean we have 2 option to access the Haven World? By physically access from the real location and by access through Bank central portal? 
0 0
Score : 328

Cool improvement, we will no longer need to run so far distance just to enter Haven World. 

0 0
Score : 1785

hype ++++++

0 0

JSky|2018-09-06 05:40:53

Hi JSky.

The physical access will no longer be available. You would have to go to the bank to enter your Haven World.
Score : 2200

I see, which mean it is an initiate move to reform all the nation map already? cool~

0 0

cody5|2018-09-05 17:36:25
Does that mean there will be havenworlds avalabile to all guilds elegibile, or will they still be as limited as before? Since they are no longer limited by the map locations

Hi cody5,

The number of Haven Worlds is still the same. Guilds would still need to purchase one via auctions.
Score : 1788

That's sad...

1 0
Score : 780

This seems cool, but there are couple things I find really weird/unnecessary/stupid.

1. It's cool that all guild related things are under same roof, but why is the house called a bank? It would make more sense for it to be named something like Guild Hall.

2. Why on earth are you still so stuck to the auction system? More and more people are leaving the game cause they can never get a haven world, which is really unfair. People with the Haven Worlds are super rich and only get richer and richer with their 0% sale tax and market domination. Meanwhile others are left with high taxes and losing a big portition of their money to the tax, especially when their items don't sell.

0 -1
Score : 2234

I don't know where you got this "People with the Haven worlds are super rich" notion.
Our guild procured a Haven world with the $ collected from the guild members at that time. And for a really long time, we didn't had enough resources or Kamas to begin buildings or anything. It was only a few months back that we made enough $ to even start to upgrade our guild hall and then proceed to the next section to upgrading buildings. We still have quite a lot to unlock and stuck on Money and resource section.

It's very costly to upgrade and unlock buildings for hw.
Don't generalize everyone as "Ultra Rich" That's not the case.

Richer and richer with 0% tax? It made the market more competitive now haven't it? You put an item for 1M some one else can put the same stuff for 900K, Now who does that benefit? The buyer. <- Consider that side of things as well before going all tax~tax and rich rich. More details about the tax aspect is shared on this post : Add Storage Tax on HW market(aka kelba)

1 -2
Score : 3634

Wow, probably the best thing I've seen since Sacrier revamp.

0 0
Score : 1968

Guild's own HW directory won't be available from Zaaps? Ever? 
It's still a long run (one place in the whole nation), I was hoping Haven World registers gonna be at outpost banks (for easy access).
What happens to teleporting to HW Phoenix (recall potion/death) if physical entrance is not available anymore?

Overall, sounds promising. If HWs could get revamp/facelift (costs/bonuses/usefulness of areas) somewhere after nations revamp - that would be totally awesome!

0 0
Respond to this thread