FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 455

What is Ankama's stance on "Ganging" in Battlefields?

By CuddleBeam - MEMBER - April 07, 2018, 21:14:59
AnkaTracker
So, I come from a background in League of Legends (high Gold ranking) and "ganging" there is what you're supposed to try to do there. It's normal and expected. Both farming up gold and experience with the mobs and outmaneuvering your opponents (to get those "gang" fights) are important.

However, here in the Battlefields, I get a lot of hate for trying it.

Initially I was very confused why, but if those are the legit rules of the game, I'm alright with it because that would just be how thing are. The issue is, if ganging was indeed forbidden, Ankama could've just have disabled the ability to join a 1v1 fight. Or maybe they just haven't already. I don't know.

So, what is Ankama's stance on Battlefields "ganging"? Do they encourage it, and consider it a feature of the gamemode? Do they condemn it and consider it a bad thing? Or is it still in testing, whether to have "ganging" or not?

Thank you for reading. I am eager to play Battlefields more regularly, but I want to fully understand the rules of this mode better before diving into investing myself into it.
First Ankama intervention
Hi CuddleBeam,

We encourage cooperation between multiple players in the battlefield. The battlefields are not intended for you to be alone.
See message in context
Reactions 2
Hi CuddleBeam,

We encourage cooperation between multiple players in the battlefield. The battlefields are not intended for you to be alone.
Score : 5462
I feel quite sorry for the Wakfu players who do not have even a single friend to partner up with. It must be a very lonely life.
Respond to this thread