FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where do people grind/xp at now?

By KairiSg May 09, 2012, 03:51:28

I was wondering this ever since the patch, I hardly see much parties expinga round, wild gobs are so low populated with people. so was wondering did everyone just stop grinding as much or shifted somewhere else. solo grind is boring biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 63

not right question!

WHY WE MUST GRINDING ALL IN THE GAME ?

How?
1 tree = 1 stock of this tree ? 3-4 its normal but 1 -2 its amaizing..
How?
3 stock of tree = 1 board ?

I'm are an Imbicil?
HOW at proceed to craft 1 board I crack 2 stock ?

however 1 board = min 20 max 40 sec....
Why craft its so difficult ?

Why craft item givd after craft so little exp ? time to craft this item 10 sec + time to collect and prepare parts = min 3-5 minute - and what I have at and ? 100 exp??

economic system need rebuild

its not effective.

to low exp gain at craft.

Why special points at lvl up to 5 a not 1 ?
Why all crew - cra op cra op - correctly AIR CRA OP - and you blindin nerf cra - Iops xelor and feca need nerf.
Why you cant normalized and balanced all 3 cra skill tree?
Why at 20 lvl riddling im RIP 100 special points? 20lvl riddling = 1% chance to - 3 mp - so hight... This is CHANCE to -3 mp - not 100% immidietly - and many classes have contrabil if its stopt. ALL at lvl 30 and upper have more than 3 mp! whats wrong ? cant balance?

Fire cra \ earth cra in close combat - meat - no more...
Air - may run away and may keep distans - and this normal for class who cant in close combat nothing.

Discover you - Im Fire cra. And I hope to compete whith Air some time...

0 0
Score : 2499
RusHunterSemmy|2012-05-09 07:17:01
not right question!

WHY WE MUST GRINDING ALL IN THE GAME ?

How?
1 tree = 1 stock of this tree ? 3-4 its normal but 1 -2 its amaizing..
How?
3 stock of tree = 1 board ?

I'm are an Imbicil?
HOW at proceed to craft 1 board I crack 2 stock ?

however 1 board = min 20 max 40 sec....
Why craft its so difficult ?

Why craft item givd after craft so little exp ? time to craft this item 10 sec + time to collect and prepare parts = min 3-5 minute - and what I have at and ? 100 exp??

economic system need rebuild

its not effective.

to low exp gain at craft.

Why special points at lvl up to 5 a not 1 ?
Why all crew - cra op cra op - correctly AIR CRA OP - and you blindin nerf cra - Iops xelor and feca need nerf.
Why you cant normalized and balanced all 3 cra skill tree?
Why at 20 lvl riddling im RIP 100 special points? 20lvl riddling = 1% chance to - 3 mp - so hight... This is CHANCE to -3 mp - not 100% immidietly - and many classes have contrabil if its stopt. ALL at lvl 30 and upper have more than 3 mp! whats wrong ? cant balance?

Fire cra \ earth cra in close combat - meat - no more...
Air - may run away and may keep distans - and this normal for class who cant in close combat nothing.

Discover you - Im Fire cra. And I hope to compete whith Air some time...

Wrong thread much?

And I'm solo grinding at monk for now. Will probably move to ghoul like other later.

Nyeheh~
0 0
Score : 406

im having trouble grinding at 52 cant find a decent place bar larva...

0 0
Score : 3

Bump. I'm literally as stuck as you, level 71 eni and i cant find any exp groups anywhere except the odd guild one at crows but that's only now and again :S there must be somewhere seems as wilds used to be crowded so badly with people, where have they gone!

0 0
Score : 4

I dont really know where people are, im a lv 96 cra and as i long as i've seen there's alot of ppl at monk island( many doing the dungeon) and alot of high level people 100+ usually at forfut, but i can't seem to find the 50~90 people that were usually at wild gobballs maybe they moved to cracklers or something didn't check yet

0 0
Score : 2499

Lunar Werewolves are good for lv 70-90 due to their low resist.

Nyeheh~

0 0
Score : 5181

Still wild gobbs, just now you gotta go with 3 people.

0 0
Respond to this thread