FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do I use my team the best?

By lulachh2#9834 - MEMBER - October 14, 2021, 18:12:20

Hi all,

So I have a 6 man team all ~lvl 130, but I just don't know if I'm using them all the best. I'm hoping I can put my  loadout here and ask for input. Especially for my Feca, panda, and masq chars. Alternatively, if you know if anywhere I can see late game teams stats and strats that would be great.

I drafted my team by looking at all top performing dungeon run teams and picking the classes I liked the most. My team is: Panda as a tank; iop, sram, and enu as damage; masq and feca as support.

Feca: I feel like I'm probably not using this character correctly.
My usual gameplay: Typically spending every turn applying and reapplying staff or using random dmg spells. Every once in awhile I use a wave+avalanche combo to teleport one of the damage characters.
Int: a couple in barrier, Res and heals recieved maxed, rest in health
Str: Dist and ST
Agi: Force of will maxed, then in init
Fort: Crit hit, then block
Maj: Ap, mp, control

Passives: Pacifist, eye for eye, one for all, elemental shields.

Panda: I make sure he has the most initiative, feels like I'd want him to move first
My usual gameplay: Typically just running up to the closest enemy, carrying barrel and trying to get max shield with six roses.

Int:same as feca but extra point in barrier
Str: Melee and ST
Agi:FoW then Init
Fort: Crit hit then block
Maj: ap, mp, dmg inflicted

Passives: Master of merriment, bottomless barrel, milky instinct and aggressive barrel

Masq: I like the unique armor passive, I don't really know what to do with passives especially when I unlock another one
My usual gameplay: Summon dopple and use armament on all of the characters except panda as needed/possible. Otherwise sometimes heal and sometimes try to damage.

Int: same as feca
Str: Dist and area
Fort: Crit hit then crit mastery

Passive: Cautious protector, unique armor, fancy footwork, artful dodger

Enu:
My usual gameplay: Immediately Drzhellker and minus res through mines and debt and then spam attacks as ap allows, water dmg

Int: same as feca +1 to barrier
Str: Melee and St

Passive: Carnage, advanced geology, trade secrets, not dead yet

Iop: Air combos, another character i think I am underutilizing
My usual gameplay: Use charge or move to closest enemy, use 2 gust combos and weave in uppercut combos. I try to use punch to unlock the super punch and hour of glory but I don't always.

Str: Melee and St
Fort: Crit hit then block

Passive: virility, show off, carnage, compulsion

Sram: water air secondary
My usual gameplay: Use wily or move behind enemy and pump perfidious attacks into them, leftover ap is generally used with  Scam trauma or hemorrhage

Str: St and melee

Passive: bloody blade, sram to the bone, dupery, carnage

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 237

Why do you have damage inflicted as the 3rd point on all your characters? I can kinda understand on the damages, but your feca, mask, and panda should probably go resistance first so they are tankier. Also why does everyone have force of will and initiative? Dodge would be pretty useful for your melee damages and lock would be useful on your tank. You should also probably take your points off of heals received and put it in health. Max resistance and the rest in health is probably the best choice but, barrier isn't that bad. On your iop do you use the flurry combo? It's a really good combo for damage and allows you to get back 2 ap, if you don't use that one then your missing out on a lot of damage.

1 0
Score : 59

I took dmg with my 3rd because I don't think 50 extra res is that much and I don't generally struggle with survivability, or haven't yet at least.

I read some guides that said that force of will is kind of the go to in that tree to reduce ap/mp losses by mobs, I also do the max dodge and lock runes on my rings so I don't need the dodge and lock from the branch. Initiative to try and have my team go first I guess.

Why take points off of heals received if you don't mind me asking?

I haven't used the flurry combo, I'll have to look at it.

0 0
Score : 59

Does anyone have advice on how to use the Feca? And how to use the panda with any popular combos?

0 0
Score : 153

I use to use a panda tank with my 6 team set up of hupper,sadida,sram,iop,sacrier,panda but got rid of it after the sacrier changes just made it the better tank by default but that is beside the point. To answer your question it would work best at getting the position for there backs to be available to hit. Also if your panda doesn't need to consume the dizzy for armor you can also lower the resistance of the enemy for a nuke round of damage. It stacks with other resistance lowering from other classes.

0 0
Respond to this thread