FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

List of invulnerabilities UNAFFECTED by indirect damage *As of 9/5/2021

By Thothus#6662 - MEMBER - May 02, 2021, 04:15:43
AnkaTracker

It has been said in the 1.70, beta that indirect damage is suppose to bypass some invulnerability of bosses. So far, this has not turn out to be true for some bosses I have encountered, and I would like to pool the community's efforts to report here so we can compile a list of whether any bosses and mobs are affected at all while invulnerable.

Tested affected:
Un-alignment with Sor'hon
Magik Riktus Hat before the summoning of all 3 hats
Solkrupt beyond 5 cells

Tested unaffected:
Koko the nutt before Kokos explode on it
Kanilooni without elemental state
Bulbrute without sudden death state
Wa wabbit before woyal wimp is removed
Grozepin with 4 vines
Remington Smisse before all bombs are removed
Ponktius with shield up
Missus Freezz without dying and reviving
Non damageable elements of Blopera
Robowl before all switches are blue
Sumorse when you are un-aligned
Un-alignment with Flaxhid
Silargh before his mobs are dead

Impossible to hurt with out of turn indirect damage (Glyphs, Poisons, Hourglass etc):
Silmawhirly
Koko the Nutt
Black Wabbit Emiw
Grand Viziew Wabbit
Hoodfella
Wa Wabbit
Kannilooni

To be tested:

O'Strich before all eggs are removed
Bilbi Queen at the wrong distance
Gilgamesh while summon was not killed 2 cells within it
Ye'chi'wawa with ST poison casted on vulnerable turn, but triggered on reflection turn
Kali in phase II
Merkator from the wrong direction
Agony with shield up
Hagen daz with shield up
Schnek Queen before being kissed
Sydonia's shielded target
Wild Gobball Chief before being bitten

3 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Granthese

Granthese|2021-05-02 09:28:31
Badgeroxx's "invulnerability" triggers at the END of it's turn, so indirect damage WILL damage him before his "invulnerability" changes conditions.

To be perfectly clear, it is stated in Badgwitch's states that only direct damage triggers the damage reflection. It's the same for all badgers reflections.
See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 7649

I tested Sandglass and Shriveling on Sor'hon and it does affect him despite he Xelor not being aligned with him.
Also, Sandglass does NOT trigger a damage glyph on Cerebratacean.
Badgeroxx's "invulnerability" triggers at the END of it's turn, so indirect damage WILL damage him before his "invulnerability" changes conditions. (thats calid to all bosses that activate their invulnerability at the end of their turn)

Also, I'm not sure about other indirect damages like Crarsenic or Feca's Glyphs, but Xelor's shriveling takes priority on the monster's healing in dor'mor, if the conditions for their demise are met but they have less than 20% health and Shriveling's damage is higher than their hp, its guaranteed to kill it.

But overall I think it was stated the indirect damage bypassing invulnerabilities is not fully implemented in the game yet.

0 0

Granthese|2021-05-02 09:28:31
Badgeroxx's "invulnerability" triggers at the END of it's turn, so indirect damage WILL damage him before his "invulnerability" changes conditions.

To be perfectly clear, it is stated in Badgwitch's states that only direct damage triggers the damage reflection. It's the same for all badgers reflections.
Score : 1986

Added some mobs and added a call to action.

0 0

I have some of these mobs tested:
Flaxhid: NO DAMAGE
Silarg: NO DAMAGE
Agony: TAKES DAMAGE
Solkrupt: TAKES DAMAGE

0 0

May I confirm the following

Agony: level 50 or level 186+? Was Agony fully shielded on all 4 sides when the indirect damage triggered? Or was she just shielded on your side but had 1 side exposed?

Solkrupt: did you have the state that removed all your MP (i.e. were you beyond 5 cells( when your indirect damage triggered?

0 0
Score : 506

You can hurt Hoodfella with glyphs so long as the last person that goes in the turn breaks his invulnerability. Many bosses for the start of turn indirect damage need the last player each turn to break invulnerability for glyphs to hit. or at least that is how it was a few months ago.

0 0

Isn't his invulnerability also activated at the end of his turn?

0 0

RynthOne|2021-05-11 06:38:23
You can hurt Hoodfella with glyphs so long as the last person that goes in the turn breaks his invulnerability. Many bosses for the start of turn indirect damage need the last player each turn to break invulnerability for glyphs to hit. or at least that is how it was a few months ago.

Does that mean that the trigger order of states is that the indirect damage states/floor traps trigger before the boss regains their start of turn invulnerability? I'm pretty sure I've had the Wa Wabbit regain invulnerability before Sadida's Poisoned Wind damage triggered, for example.

Although I'm talking about a different issue to the solution you are proposing- your solution involves properly removing the invulnerability state to damage the boss using indirect damage, while this post is trying to test the “new" indirect damage changes of bypassing invulnerability...Although it’s true that Siu didn't exactly mention HOW he would make the indirect damage hit bosses, your described way to damage the boss via indirect damage may be precisely what he was proposing- moving the indirect damage triggers higher in the order priority compared to Boas invul

​​​​​​EDIT: I just realised that if what you are saying it's true, then the bosses like silmawhirly and hoodfella regains invulnerability at the start of each PLAYER TEAM FIGHTER'S turn, not at the start of each turn.
0 0

Hey dropping by another one, Sumorse is NOT affected by indirect damage IF you're out of alignment! (but it doesn't trigger his auto-push)

0 0
Score : 369

Riktus Hat boss is affected by indirect before 3 hats are up.

1 0
2 0
Respond to this thread